My heart lies sleeping
My heart lies sleeping in a snow-white field
With snowflakes fluttering down
And the sounds of my sighs are muffled and wane
By snowflakes fluttering down.
And the field is covered and covered again
With snowflakes fluttering down,
Till the drifts are as hard as the stares you gave
To this funny, ragtag clown.
And the snow turns to ice and the ice starts to flow
'Neath snowflakes fluttering down
And slowly, so slowly, my hopes slide away
'Neath a crystalline snow-white gown.
And the years move along with no thaw or respite
And my feelings have all shutdown;
For you were the love I counted upon- now I
Count snowflakes fluttering down?
View more random threads:
- One does not become great by claiming.
- How to Set and Achieve any Goal you Have in...
- You can't hold two watermelons is one hand.
- Idle Deliberation
- Inventions by Work
- Ramadhan - Lessons From The Son...
- How fast you travel ?
- There Will Come A Time
- Companion of Success
- Solomon`s Messenger Bird (Sulaiman Alaisalam)