The Fear Of Love
By Michael Dean Grant
The Avatar of Love spoke my name
And hearing, I rejoiced.
Her voice cast out fear and shame
And freed, I too voiced
Her name! I then declared
Affection for her; save
To tell her I was also scared.
I'll take that to my grave.
View more random threads:
- urdu - Social Media ki nai jeet
- The wind does not paint red eggs.
- In order to succeed we must first believe...
- To make a difference
- Power over a man's subsistence is power over...
- I am two of the most powerful words.
- The science do not try to explain.
- Unka Suroor
- The family is the nucleus of civilization.