MUMBAI: Actor Aamir Khan's younger brother Faisal, who was under psychiatric treatment for paranoid schizophrenia, has been missing from home for the last two days. Sources in the Mumbai police commissioner's office said Aamir's mother and sister met the commissioner on Friday urging him to trace Faisal.
The commissioner has asked zonal DCP Vinay Kumar Choube to find out details of the case. Attempts were also being made to trace Faisal through his mobile phone, sources added.
Faisal, who had acted with Aamir in Mela, had written a letter to the police commissioner on September 29 alleging that he had been mentally tortured and forcefully and illegally detained by Aamir at his residence. Faisal also was shown making these allegations on a TV channel on Saturday in what appeared to be footage recorded earlier.
The same channel read out Aamir Khan's statement that his brother had not been taking medication for several days. Sources said that Faisal Khan had gone into a depression after he separated from his wife.
View more random threads:
- Arjun Rampal's birthday bash
- john abraham interview 2
- Genelia DíSouza at Mahalaxmi Race Course
- bollywood party (part 1)
- Bollywood Director Prakash Mehra S Funeral...
- Sonakshi Sinha be there at Emotional...
- MTV Roadies 5.0 collaborates with Race
- Karan Gives Away SRK's Dates to Aditya
- Neetu Chandra
- Mistress Of Spice ( Aishwarya ) - Screen...