Emma Watson is to join the cast of new BBC drama, called "Ballet Shoes".
It seems as though Emma Watson is never out of school uniform.Like many a young girl, she fell in love with Noel Streatfield's novel Ballet Shoes. And she is thrilled to be playing the part of the orphaned Pauline Fossil in the BBC's adaption.
"I think the books are really special and could not let such an amazing project go. I loved Pauline from the start," she said on her website. The doleful expression on her face as she wandered around the set in navy frock coat and beret is thought to have been purely for the camera. She replaced it with a smile during breaks in filming.
The feature-length film, set in 1930s London, tells the story of Pauline and her two sisters, who are adopted by an eccentric explorer, played by Richard Griffiths.
To get into character, Miss Watson has taken ballet lessons and dyed her hair white blonde.
The young actress, who is still at school, has amassed a £10million fortune after appearing in the five Harry Potter films, based on JK Rowling's novels.
Last month she was unveiled as the cover girl for the magazine Tatler.
Post Edited by Saagar
* Hyperlink Removed
View more random threads:
- "Charlotte McKinney" in white top-Ripped...
- Jessica Alba (03)
- Sweet Emma Watson attends at GQ Awards
- Miranda Kerr – 15th Annual Millennium Awards
- Lucy Meckelnburgh - at Pride of Britain...
- Jhony Dhepp
- Hilary Duff Really Likes By EveryBody
- Jennifer Lopez, 45, wears a plunging dress...
- Emma Roberts - Exclusive pics
- Anna Kendrick - arrives at LAX Airport in...