I've nothing else to offer,
So, to you, it's love I'll send,
It's nothing that I borrowed,
And it's nothing that I'd lend.
It has no dollar value,
And it can't be overused;
It isn't fragile, so it can't break,
Though, often it's abused.
I've given it to others,
But each time it's unique,
Its meaning's always different;
It depends on what you seek.
It's something you can store away
To feel when you're in need,
But never is it on display;
Its beauty can't be seen.
I'm giving it "no strings attached,"
No costly warranty;
This love that I am sending
Has a lifetime guarantee
View more random threads:
- Motivational Video - Push Yourself Beyond...
- It is dangerous for a national candidate .
- Egoism is the very essence of a noble soul.
- It is virtually impossible to compete in...
- I LOVE U - in diff languages
- The Reasons I love you
- AT THE END OF RAINBOW
- Creative nature destroyer
- Homesless and humans