When starting Windows, a number of other programs are also started. Some are necessarily, but the autostarting mechanism is used also by programs, which spy the computer. Finally is simple possible that some unused programs are started and use system resources.
The EF StartUp Manager allows you a simple handling and complete control of applications which starts with Windows. They can insert, temporarly disable or delete with ease new programs. More, the controlled starting mode makes it possible to start the programs in a defined order and optionaly specify a delay between them.
The Windows Explorer like interface offers an optimal overview on the entries.
The following languages are included in the package: English, German, Catalan, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Taiwan, Ukrainian.
A Pentium computer
Microsoft Windows 95 or Windows NT 4.0 or higher
2 MB free space on your harddisk for installing EF StartUp Manager
View more random threads:
- SuperAntiSpyware Free Edition 4.27.1000
- My Sql Database Software Req
- Bit Defender Total Security Suite 2008
- Problem with your Laptop/Desktop Drivers???
- Auto Shutdown
- Norton 360
- Use a complete suite of programs for CMS...
- Windows Compression tools - WINRAR
- Efficient Reminder
- Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.6