Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This one is awesome... (Good One)

Lina

This one is awesome... (Good One)

Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new Chairman for Microsoft Europe. 5000 candidates assembled in a large room. One candidate is Arun Mhatre an Indian (Mumbai) guy.

Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asking those who do not know JAVA program to leave.2000 people leave the room. Arun says to himself, 'I do not know JAVA but I have nothing to lose if I stay. I'll give it a try'

Bill Gates asked the candidates who never had experience of managing more than 100 people to leave. 2000 people leave the room. Arun says to himself ' I never managed anybody by myself but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen to me?' So he stays.

Then Bill Gates asked candidates who do not have management diplomas to leave. 500 people leave the room. Arun says to himself, 'I left school at 15 but what have I got to lose?' So he stays in the room.

Lastly, Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not speak Serbo - Croat to leave. 498 people leave the room. Arun says to himself, ' I do not speak one word of Serbo - Croat but
    what do I have to lose?' So he stays and finds himself with one other candidate. Everyone else has gone.

Bill Gates joined them and said 'Apparently you are the only two candidates who speak Serbo - Croat, so I'd now like to hear you have a conversation together in that language.'

Calmly, Arun turns to the other candidate and says 'Kaisa hai re tu' The other candidate answers 'Accha hai re’

unseenforce
    hahahahaha
    that 1's awesum
    mumbaikars rock ..haha

coolestnapster
    lolz

shalin_99
    gr8..

Lina
    hey gaurav,shalu & sunnyyyyyyyyy (mota).......... cheers ...............love u all

shalin_99
    cheers lina

beng072488
    hahaha

Rastha
    Its nice Laina!
    But i have poor Hindi knowledge
    What i understood was
    How are you?
    its gr8

is that it?

coolestnapster
    Lina Posted: October 11 2007 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey gaurav,shalu & sunnyyyyyyyyy (mota).......... cheers ...............love u all
    moti galat baat....aisa nahi karte

Lina
    uuuuuuuuu sunny................abey kya galat baat..........tu to mera life time frnd hai..........so love u sunny.............lolz...........mota

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information