Image2Punch Genesis 1.1
Image2Punch is CAD software for converting virtually any image document into a perforated pattern design
Category: 3D Modeling & CAD
Ultimate CAD software tool generates custom perforated pattern designs based on virtually any digital image document. Input Image Formats: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, RLE, ICO, and WMF. Output Raster and Vector Formats: BMP, JPG and I2P (Image2Punch native format). Viewing Operation: Panning, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom Window and scrolling bar in vertical direction and horizontal direction. Shape Drawing Tool: Line, Solid Rectangle, Outlined Rectangle, Solid Circle, Outlined Circle, Text, Solid Rotatable Rectangle, Outlined Rotatable Rectangle, Solid Triangle, Outlined Triangle, Solid Polygon 6 Sides, Outlined Polygon 6 Sides, Solid Star Shape, Outlined Star Shape. Editing/Modification Operation: Undo and Redo capabilities, changing shapes property, moving shape element, deleting an existing element and reverting into original image.
In Design and Development
You may use the perforated pattern design (converted into DXF/DWG format) to create digitally perforated sheet metal as an integral component of your 3D presentations.
In Manufacturing Process
The converted perforated pattern design may be used as a tooling layout to generate a G-Code file which you may in turn use to create custom perforated sheet metal using CNC Machine such as the Turret Punch or the Laser Cutting machine.
Why Image2Punch ?
Easy and Intuitive: It was developed and programmed by an experienced CNC programmer and a CAD draftsperson in the sheet metal and fabrication industries. All controls and graphical buttons illustrate the command features associated with them.
Unique and Innovative: Unlike common perforated sheet metal which usually has a uniform perforation pattern, Image2Punch allows you to create a customized perforation pattern based on your favorite picture. The physical perforated metal based on the custom perforated pattern using Image2Punch may be applied to:
* Architectural products
* Agricultural equipment
* Cabinet making products
* Signage and advertisement projects
* Pollution control devices
* Sound suspension
* Virtually any other possible application you might name
Flexibility and Freedom: Image2Punch comes as Full License Software Product (Image2Punch Pro) and as Free License Software Product (Image2Punch Genesis);
* As Full License Software Product, you may convert your perforated pattern straight away at your own convenience. Comes with more powerful feature to print and save your perforated pattern design.
* As Free License Software Product, you may download and use Image2Punch Genesis FREE. You only pay for the result not the Software.
* Input Image Formats: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, RLE, ICO, and WMF.
* Output Raster and Vector Formats: BMP, JPG and I2P (Image2Punch native format).
* MDI (Multiple Document Interface): User is allowed to open and work with more than one file at a time.
* Viewing Operation: Panning, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom Window and scrolling bar in vertical direction and horizontal direction.
* Shape Drawing Tool: Line, Solid Rectangle, Outlined Rectangle, Solid Circle, Outlined Circle, Text, Solid Rotatable Rectangle, Outlined Rotatable Rectangle, Solid Triangle, Outlined Triangle, Solid Polygon 6 Sides, Outlined Polygon 6 Sides, Solid Star Shape, Outlined Star Shape.
* Editing/Modification Operation: Undo and Redo capabilities, changing shape’s property, moving shape element, deleting an existing element and reverting into original image.
* Image Manipulation and processing: Saturation, Brightness, Grayscale, Black and White (BW), Invert, Solarize, Blur, Sharp, Dithering, Pixellate, Stripping, Emboss, Edge Detection (Homogen and Matrix Convolution), Sphere, Swirl, Moire, Wave, BackWarp, Shear, Trim, Skew, Flip and Rotate.
* Tool Database Type: Round, Rectangle, Square, O-Bround Horizontal, O-Bround Vertical, Diamond, Octagon, Hexagon, Cluster Type 1, Cluster Type 2, Cluster Type 3 and Cluster Type 4.
* Tooling Generation Process and Parameters: Tool Selection, Minimum Clearance between Tool, Perforated Pattern Type, Input Data Calculation Type, Data Range Classification, Material Property and Statistic Report.
* Free License Software: You only pay for the result! Not for the Software!
Image2Punch Genesis requires Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows NT 4.0, or Windows 2000. It will not run under Windows 3.x or Windows NT 3.1, 3.5, Vista or any operating system outside Microsoft Windows.
Other minimum system requirements are:
* Intel Pentium 400Mhz or higher
* 100MB available hard disk space
* Mouse or other pointing device
* Windows compatible graphic-capable printer
* 800 x 600 pixels or higher resolution display with 256 colors
While the minimum requirements are enough to get by, you will be much happier with your system performance if you have at least 1GHz or higher Pentium IV class processor and 256 MB or more system memory.
Chose one of the following link to Download
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD First Link
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD Second link