A lot of ground work had to be done for Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om before the film actually went on the floors.
In fact, for an important scene/song of the film, the first half of which is based in the psychedelic 70's, Farah wanted a particular vintage car.
As per Farah herself, she was looking for the Mercedes that was actually used by Bollywood's first superstar Rajesh Khanna and the then 'dream girl', Hema Malini, for one of their super hit films.
After lot difficulties, the current owner of the flaming red Mercedes was located and it took quite a bit of persuasion to convince the possessive owner to let the vintage car be used for the film.
A lot of yesteryear equipments (lying unattended in R.K. Studios), were also hired and the scene was canned, with a complete feel of the 70s trend.
Well, we can tell Farah that her efforts are being appreciated in the promos of the Agar Main Kahoon song, and the real beauty, the Merc, stands out, as King Khan opens the door for his 'dreamy girl' Deepika!
View more random threads:
- Rang de Basanti- Deleted scene 2
- International Gemological Institute's show...
- Aamir gets another head-line
- Mistress Of Spice ( Aishwarya ) - Screen...
- Sapna pabbi Photo shoot from Fhm india
- Wanna See Something Rare The Official Salman...
- Celebs at the launch of Shahid Aamir's new...
- Priyanka Chopra (New Pictures)
- Audio release of Dasavathaaram
- Veena Malik at Holy shrine of Gurudwara