As everyone knows that today Upwork is the world’s largest platform for freelancers to sell their services to customers. There are a thousand of freelancers trying to register on Upwork daily. Upwork, approve some profile from them. Today I’m going to share strategies I have tested behind the scenes to increase chances of getting Upwork profile approved by Upwork.
Here are the few steps to get UPWORK Profile Approved.
- First of all, you have to create a new Gmail account.
- After above step 1, you must have to check that he or she should not have a duplicate account on UPWORK with the same legal name as mentioned on CNIC or identity card.
- Now, after checking for a duplicate account, you have to sign up or register a new account on UPWORK.
- Now, enter the detail as in the screenshot concerned to you.
- After that verify your UPWORK account from your Gmail inbox (Upwork sent an email at your email address you have to click on the link given in the mail to verify your account)
- Now fill the application form like the image below;
- After step 6, now, upload your front face real pic so that UPWORK auto-detect system detects you face gesture to ensure that you are a human being. Lol.
- Similarly fill the Mail profile section like professional title, professional overview, Education, Employment history, English proficiency as Fluent, Hourly rate is 10$ per hour.
- Finally, link the facebook account after submitting the application. Check everything before submitting it.
The above profile under review would be approved right after 24 hours from now. And after approval, you can change the main category, skills, job feed, and Professional Profile according to your own needs.