PDA

View Full Version : SMS[1 Of the largest collection](Thousands Of SMS's)

shalin_99
08-16-2007, 05:45 PM
One day ur dreams'll come true. One day ur presence shall be precious. One day you'll be the happiest person in this world and that day may be today! Gud Day!

• May the sun in his course visit no land more free, more happy, more lovely, than this our own country! Happy Independence Day!

• I know u Love her, it's not a secret anymore! she's pretty, she's so rich n cultured. Congrats! Today she turns 60. Happy Independence Day!

• God knows your future. He may not reveal it to you, but he will walk with you and the future unfolds. Don't trust the stars, trust the ONE who made them.

• How many times I told you to take care of your things... now see what you have done... you had left your heart with me... Don't worry. I will take care of it.

• Place your feeble hands on God's able hands, then you can change problems into projects, tragedies into triumph and worst into best.

• Life is a long journey to go; Life is a game yet to be played more; Life is a question yet to be answered more; Life is a challenge yet to be faced more. Live ur life as long as u can.

• Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. Gud Day!

• Whenever u are down, always remember u are braver than u believe, stronger than u seem and smarter than u think and then u have me too! Life isn't so bad !

• Friendship requires little effort... Even when friends are busy with their own lives, a simple sms reminds each other that u r not forgotten.

• What looks to be nothing, finally becomes everything, and what is everything finally changes into nothing... that's life... enjoy every moment.

• Birds fly high without looking down. So, if you want to be high, don't look down. Aim high and keep going... I wish you fly like a bird.

• There's a small gap between confidence and over-confidence. You can kiss your girlfriend is Confidence. Only you can kiss your girlfriend is Over-Confidence.

• Every Man needs a beautiful wife, intelligent wife, caring wife, loving wife, sexy wife, adjusting & cooperative wife, but it’s sad that law allows only one wife.

• Due date of filing ur laughter tax return is today. Pl pursue early to escape long queues so submit ur sms as early as possible in my. CA of Laughter Club.

• A highly successful flirt was once asked: Which one is ur best gf?
He replied: The next one!
Always aim high n continuously improve ur performance.

• A man's silence can break a woman's heart into a thousand pieces while a woman's silence can give a man a thousand moments of peace!

• Talk happiness. Talk faith. Talk health. Say you are well, and all is well with you, and God shall hear your words and make them true.

• Friendship is when you have had a huge fight, deciding once for all... 'That's it', but then you decide to put aside your egos, hold hands & say, "I Need U..."

• Success becomes history for the lazy. Success remains only with the enthusiastic effort takers. Be a successful person my friend.

• Friendship is a cheque of $ HAPPY/- When you feel upset and alone withdraw it from my account; when you are too happy, deposit it in my heart...!

• If life is a game, I wish you to win... If life is a journey, I wish you to walk on roses... If life is a joy, I wish you to always smile... Have a great and successful day...!

• Although water falls from a hill, it never thinks it had fallen, it raises to run as a river. Our glory in life is not falling but to raise at every fall. Gud Day!

• When you want to enjoy life, think today as your life's First day. When you want to achieve something in life, think today as your life's Last day.

• Memories sometimes behave in a crazy way. They leave u alone, when u are in a crowd & when u are alone they stand along with u like a crowd. Miss U!

• Whenever you share the goodness in your heart, you always end up winning, because Life is an Echo. It gives back what you have given.

• Count ur garden by flowers, not fallen leaves. Count ur life with smiles, not tears & when ur life has reached its autumn, count ur age by friends, not years.

• Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up & see their beauty, believe in them & follow where they lead.

• A wish is just a wish. A resolution is just a resolution. But, goals have deadlines & are stepping stones down the path, the stair-case to your dreams. Gud luck !

• Flirt with your understandings, get engaged to compassions, marry simplicity, honeymoon with genuineness, and divorce the ego, that's the way to live life.

• Always remember... Money and Sex isn't everything... But also remember to make a lot of it, before talking such nonsense.

• Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian!

• People say relations are made in heaven, but some get broken up here on Earth called Hell. But I got a friend like U, here in hell and made my life HEAVEN.

• You never really live until you find someone worth dying for you; and you never really die until you have had someone worth living for you.

• Be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business. Let Him do.

• The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free. Good Luck

• Delay is the enemy of efficiency, and waiting is the enemy of utilization. So, don't delay anything and don't wait for anything. Dud Day!

• Morning is not only a surprise but a beautiful miracle of God that defeats the darkness and spreads the light. May this be a beautiful day. Gud Morning.

• Changes in life are good, but see to that changes don't take you far away from the people who love and care you...including myself!

• Be close with someone who makes you happy but be more close with someone who can’t be happy without you. Feel the difference!

• Well, they do say opposite attracts... So I sincerely 'hope' you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cuultured.

• When you want to enjoy life, think today as your life's First day. When you want to achieve something in life, think today as your life's Last day.

• Success is like a beautiful girl it will leave us at any time, but failure is like a mother it will teach us some important lessons of life.

• Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow.

• If life is a game, I wish you to win. If life is a journey, I wish you to walk on roses. If life is a joy, I wish you to always smile. Have a great & successful day.

• We act as though comfort & luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.

• Never seem more learned than the people u are with. Wear ur learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Don't pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when u are asked.

• Eyes r parents, Heart is lover, Brain is teacher, Brothers & Sisters r fingers, but a loving Friend is Blood! So always keep flowing regularly. Gud Morning!

• My heart problem has reached such a critical stage that doctor says there are only two options left: Either I C U or U C Me! Missing U!

• Friends change, I know they do, but this friend will always belong to you. Friends hurt, I know they do, but this friend gets hurt more without U.

shalin_99
08-16-2007, 05:45 PM
• Wrap a rainbow of joy in ur heart, let the sun paint a smile on ur face, remove all clouds of doubt & fear and receive God's Gift of Life. Good Morning!

• Alone I can only say but together we can shout, alone I can only smile but together we can laugh, alone I can only live but together we can celebrate. That's being friends.

• Smile in pleasure... Smile in pain... Smile when trouble pours like rain... Smile when someone hurts you... Smile because someone still loves to see you SMILING.

• A person who truly loves you and knows you is someone who still sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else still believe the smile on your face.

• God knows the value of Heart, so He created Luv. He knows the value of Night, so He created Dreams. He knows the value of Friend, so He created U!

• Talk happiness, talk faith, talk health, say you are well, and all is well with you, and God shall hear your words and make them true.

• If fate favours you one day and u are asked what u want to be, don't wish to be someone else because u are wonderful the way you are! Gud Day!

• I wish a wish for you, which is a wish I wish for few, the wish I wish for you is that all your wishes come true. Good Day!

• I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. Understand...?!?

• Success is like a beautiful girl it will leave us at any time, but failure is like a mother it will teach us some important lessons of life! Gud Day!

shalin_99
08-16-2007, 05:46 PM
• There is a golden bridge called friendship that spans the river of time and links our hearts together even if we walk separate roads of life.

• We act as though comfort & luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.

• The loveliest day comes when u wakeup each day & find out that luv still colours ur world through friends, who truly care & never fail to remember.

• Laugh at ur mistakes, but learn from them. Joke over ur troubles, but gather strength from them. Have fun with ur difficulties, but overcome them. Gud Day!

• I thank the Lord for the gift of friendship where I can be myself and be accepted as I am and for finding a home in the heart of a friend.

• Happiness comes not because we do great things, but because we do small things with great love. Be filled with love everyday! Have a Great day!

• In life, we meet a lot of people, but make friendship with few. In those few, some touch our heart in such a way their presence is felt in their absence too!

• Life's like a piano, the white keys represent happiness and black show sadness but as u go through life's journey, remember that the black keys too make music!

• A lover makes you realise, 'how wonderful the world is', but its a friend who makes you realise, 'how wonderful you are!'

• If u wish to succeed in life, make perseverance ur bosom friend, experience ur wise counselor, caution ur elder brother & hope ur guardian genius.

shalin_99
08-16-2007, 05:46 PM
• True friends see u true, believe in things u want to do, feel glad when ur dreams come true. Best of all they don't judge u, they simply luv u coz u r u!

• The wrong kind of people dislike u for the gud in u & the right kind of people like u knowing even the bad in you... that makes a gud Relationship!

• Dream more, think high, analyze twice, choose the best, plan perfect, be confident, work hard, execute well then success is URS. All the best.

• I kept ur name in my Journal & posted u in the Ledger of my heart. U'll b classified as an Asset, coz ur market value as a friend never Depriciate!

• Happiness keeps u sweet, trails make u strong, sorrows keep u human, failure keeps u humble, success keeps u growing & God keeps u going! Gud Day!

• Mistakes are embarrassing when they happen but years later, you have a collection of mistakes called Experience, which leads u to Success!

• Be true to yourself and others. Do not try to appear better or greater than what you are.

• People are made to be loved and things r made to b used. But there's so much chaos in this world, coz people r being USED and things r being LOVED.!

• Do not attempt to do a thing unless u are sure of urself; but don't relinquish it simply coz someone else is not sure of u. Gud Day!

• Gud relationship is like a tree. It demands attention & care in d beginning. But once it blossoms, it provides shade & protecting in all situations of Life

shalin_99
08-16-2007, 05:47 PM
guys i want to make it the largest collection
so please help me

shalin_99
• U can't make someone to Luv u, all u can do is be someone, who can be loved! The rest is up to the person to realize ur worth!

• Never regret any day in life. Gud days gives us happiness, bad days gives us experiences. Both are essential in life. All are God's Blessings.

• You cannot change yesterday, that's clear nor begin tomorrow until it's here, so all that's left is to make today as sweet as u can. Gud Day!

• Of all the special joys in life, the big ones and the small, s mother's love and tenderness is the greatest of them all. Hppy Mother's Day!

• Like the fresh dew drops of a New Day may God's loving hands be upon you today to freshen your soul, as you start the day. Gud Morning!

• Love is just like life, it's not always easy and it doesn't always bring happiness, but we don't stop living. So, why should we stop loving?

shalin_99
• Hope u start the day being what u like to be, seeing what u luv to see, doing what u plan to do & having all ur wishes come true!

• Birth was not our choice, death will not be our choice, but the way we live our life is our choice, absolutely ours! So enjoy it and have a nice day.

• Prayer is the right key to open the day & to lock the night, it also leads us the way to God's Heart. So, don't worry, have a Gud Day!

• I may not have given what is expected from a friend. I'm human not perfect but inside this imperfection lies a heart that values u the best way I know.

shalin_99
08-16-2007, 05:48 PM
• If u happen to miss a person whom u loved so much, it's ur fate but if u give a chance to miss a person who loved u so much it's ur mistake.

• If Special means loving, caring and dear... If Special means thoughtful too. If special means tender, gentle and kind. Then Special surely means U!

• Great relationship is not necessarily about finding similarities...In fact it is more about Respecting differences!

• A highly successful artist was once asked at an award function: Which is ur best painting? He replied: My next painting... So let ur aim & aspiration b always high!

• God never meant for us to face the tough times alone! That's why he gave us friends! Thnx for being my friend.

• By the time you realise what your parents said was right... you will have a kid who begins to think you are WRONG...!!

• Trusting God won't make the mountain smaller but'll make climbing easier. Don't ask him for a lighter load but ask him for a stronger back.

shalin_99
• Don't go the way life takes u, take the life the way u go. Remember u are Born to Live, but not living coz u r born. Gud Day!

• Life'll be pleasant, if we r satisfied with what we have. But will b more thrilling if we make efforts to achieve what we desire. Gud Day!

• Instead of feeling inferior coz someone else can do something you can't do, concentrate on what you can do that others can't. Gud Day!

shalin_99
• A friend is not a spare tyre that u pull out when u feel life has gone flat. Friend is the steering wheel who helps u to turn ur life in the right path.

• Never walk away from true friends. When u see some faults, b patient & realize that nobody is perfect. It's affection that matters, not perfection.

• U can buy gifts, but not luv. U can pretend to smile, but not happy. U can lie to others, but not to urself. U can have many friends, but none as sweet as me.

• Ur kindness may b treated as ur weakness, still b kind. Ur help to others may go unneeded & unnoticed, still b helpful. Gud Day!

• Someday somehow whatever u prayed for will come true. It may not be in the exact package u wanted but it'll be what God thinks the best for u.

shalin_99
08-16-2007, 05:49 PM
• As u face a brand new day, bow ur head & say this prayer: Thank u Lord for having this gud luking sender. May his smartness increases everyday.

• Hope you start the day being what you like to be, seeing what U luv to see, doing what & having all ur wishes come true!

• The true measure of a man is how he treats some1 who can do him ABSOLUTELY no good...Good Morning!

• Gates of memories never close, how much I miss u no one knows, tears in my eyes I'll wipe away, but pain of missing u'll forever stay.

• A beautiful life does not just happen. It's built daily; in prayer, humility, sacrifice & luv. May a beautiful life be yours always.

shalin_99
• Don’t expect much from others and get disappointed, but do not disappoint those who expect much from U.

• No one will manufacture a lock without a key. Similarly, God won’t give problems without solutions. So, go fearless and face it!

• When God solves ur problems, u have faith in his abilities. When he doesn’t solve ur problems, he has faith in ur abilities.

• On the path of success always lies big O's, many read them as Obstacles, only few read them as Opportunities. Attitude matters a lot. So always be positive.

• Beautiful pictures r devolped from negatives in a dark room. So, if u see darkness in ur life b sure that God is making a beautiful picture 4 U!

• Life isn't a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of chillies. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow! Gud Day!

shalin_99
• Destiny is simply the strength of ur desires. If u cry at a trouble, it grows double. If u laugh at a trouble, it disappears like a bubble!

• A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure. So imagine how brilliant a Human can be by sustaining pressures of life. Gud Day!

• A Friend is never measured by the number of times he made u laugh. But by the number of times he made u SMILE after u cried.

• A butterfly lives only 4 few days, but still it flies joyfully capturing many hearts. Each moment in life is indeed precious, live it fully, live it lively.

shalin_99
08-16-2007, 05:50 PM
• Everything has a day... Every pet has a day... Every fool too has a day! Hope you might have enjoyed your day!

• Today if anyone praises U for ur beauty, nature, style, attitude... kick them... How dare they fool U before APRIL 1st.

• Friends are like street lights along the road. They don’t make the distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile!

• One beautiful heart is better than thousand beautiful faces! So, choose people having beautiful hearts rather than beautiful faces

• Never walk away from true friends. When u see some faults, be patient & realize that nobody is perfect. It's affection that matters, not perfection.

shalin_99
08-16-2007, 05:50 PM
• If u have a heart that obeys ur mind, u can win the world. If u have a mind that obeys ur heart u can win the luv of so many hearts.

• SMILE:- S-Set u free M-Makes u special I-Increase ur face value L-Lift up ur spirits E-Earse ur all tensions so smile So start ur day with smile. HAVE A NICE DAY

• No one has ever achieved greatness by playing it safe coz when u go in search of honey, it is obvious to be stung by bees!

• We can't stop the waves, but we can learn to surf. Let us surf... surf to welcome the new day.

• Sometimes in life, we tend 2 run so fast that we don’t notice firends r running with us, we only notice them when we fall & they stop 2 pick us up.

shalin_99
08-16-2007, 05:51 PM
• Think big, Think smart, Think positive, Think beautiful, Think great, I know this is too much for you, so here is a shortcut...! Just think about ME...!!

• Either U can complain coz roses hv thorns or U can rejoice coz thorns hv roses...Just a beautiful way 2 say dat Life is d way 'U' look at it.Have a great day!

• Heated Gold becomes ornament; beated Copper becomes wire; depleted stone becomes statue; so, the more pain u get in life, more Valuable u become.

• Hate, but love more. Order, but agree more. Talk, but listen more. Punish, but forgive more. Then people will luv u forever. Try it !

• Eyes r parents, heart is lover, brain is teacher, fingers brothers & sisters, but a loving friend is blood! So, always keep flowing regularly. Gud Morning!

• Friends may be old, friends may be new, real friends r very few. So, whenever you are lonely, remember it's true, someone, somewhere is thinking of U!

• Champions r not superhumans, they just fight for one extra second, when everyone else quit. Remember, sometimes one extra second of effort gives u the Success. Keep trying!

• Care for the one who shares with u, share with the one who knows u, know the one who misses u, miss the one who wishes the best for U.

• Art of friendship is like playing a musical instrument. First u must learn to play by rules & then u must forget the rules & play from ur Heart.

• I have opened an emotional account for u in my heart. Deposit ur friendship in it and I'll make sure that U receive the interest as long as I'm alive.

shalin_99
• Good Morning! New day, New trials & New challenges, but let God lead your way! Have a great day!

• Past is experience! Present is experiment! Future is expectation! Use your experience in your experiment to achieve ur expectations. Gud Day!

• Do u remember the day we travelled in a car? I put my dog out of the window, u put ur face out, then people started shouting 'TWINS TWINS'

• Start the Day with a deep breath, inhale all the Luv & Goodness of God, exhale the tears, fears & worries. Have a great day!

• Tip to reduce alcohol consumption: Before marriage drink only on the days when u r sad, after marriage drink only on days when u r Happy!

• May God gift you all the colors of life, colors of joy, colors of happiness, colors of friendship, colors of love & all other colors you want to paint in ur life. Happy Holi.

• Bright colors, water balloons, lavish gujiyas & melodious songs r the ingredients of perfect Holi. Wishing U a very happy & colourful Holi.

shalin_99
• When God takes away something from ur hands don't think he's punishing u. He's just leaving u empty handed to receive something better. Gud Day!

• Always be Happy, always wear a smile; Not because life is full of reasons to smile but because ur smile itself is a reason for many others to smile!

• Always try ur best to get whatever u love otherwise you will be forced to love whatever u get! Have a great Day!

shalin_99
• Friendship is a bridge between U n Me, when u r sad & lonely cross it, I'll wait on the other side forever & if u r afraid, just tell me, I'll cross it for U.

• When God leads u to the edge of a cliff Trust him fully & let go coz only one of the 2 things'll happen; either he'll catch u wen u fall or he'll teach u how to fly!

• If people around you, are trying to pull you down, be proud about it! It only means one thing: U are above them! Gud Day!

• Have a heart that never hardens. A temper that never rises. A touch that never hurts. And a love that never fails... Have a good day!

• When u luv someone truly, u don't luk for faults, u don't luk for answers, u don't luk for mistakes. Instead, u fight the mistakes, accept the faults & overlook the excuses.

• No sweet thought to forward, no cute graphics to send. Just a 'Caring Heart' saying, 'Take Care!' Miss U!

• A cup of hot hello, a plate of crispy wishes, a spoon of sweet smiles, a slice of great success, specially for you... Good Morning. Have a successful day!

shalin_99
08-16-2007, 05:52 PM
• Smile makes the day better. That's the best thing we can do to make life happier, to us and to others. Good Morning!

• Telling a lie is a fault for a child, an art 4 a lover, an accomplishment for a bachelor and a Matter of Survival for a married man. Gud Luck!

• People die younger coz God loves them so much. But u r still on earth coz there is someone who loves u more than God.

shalin_99
• To love is a duty and right. To be loved is a gift and luck. To love someone who loves u is an achievement. To be loved by someone whom u love is LIFE!

• I m feeling so happy, do u know why? Coz I'm so lucky, do u know how? Coz God luvs me. Do u know how? Coz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.

• Where words fail, action speaks. Where action fails, eyes speak. Where eyes fail, tears speak. And where everything fails, LOVE SPEAKS!

• Morning smile makes the day better. That's the best thing v can do to make life happier, to us and to others. Good Morning!

• Every little smile can touch somebody's heart. May u find 100's of reasons to smile today! May u b the reason for someone else to smile! Happy Smile Day!

• Little keys can open big locks. Simple words can express great thoughts. Hope my simple wish can make this day great. Have a Gr8 Day!

shalin_99
• U r the reason I wake up in the morning, u r the reason I find a way to smile, u r the person who can change everything around when it's going bad

• Life is a collection of changes. So don't avoid changes. Take every change as a challenge. Some give success & some act as the stepping stone to success.

• Between yesterday's mistakes and tomorrow's hope, there is a fantastic opportunity... That's Today... Live it lively...!

• Be strong to accept the challenges of life. Don't say to God: Why me? Instead say: Try me! Let's live a courageous and challenging life.

shalin_99
08-16-2007, 05:53 PM
• If you can't fly, run; if you can't run, walk; if you can't walk, crawl but whatever you do, keep moving. Gud Luck!

• Life is a game. God likes the Winner and loves the Loser, but hates the Viewer. So be the player... God'll always be with U !

• All desirable things in life are either illegal, banned, expensive or married to someone else...!

• The 4 ways to reach God: Luk back & thank God. Luk forward & trust God. Luk around & serve God. Luk within & find God.

• Never regret any day in life. Gud days gives us happiness, bad days gives us experiences. Both r essential in life. All are God's Blessings. Let's thankful to Him.

• True friends never leave each other, True friends never part. They just sometimes sit silently deep within each others' heart & say: I'm still here.

shalin_99
08-16-2007, 05:53 PM
• To share what is difficult; to heal what is hurting; to think what is not possible; to understand without even talking is the miracle called Luv!

• Commit your life, your plans, your dreams, your fears to God. You will have peace. Have a peaceful day.

• If u can solve ur problem, then what's the need of worrying? If u can't solve it, then what is the use of worrying? Good Luck!

• Nothing is permanent in this world, not even our troubles. So, keep on enjoying the life. Don't lose your smile at any moment!

shalin_99
08-16-2007, 05:54 PM
• God knows ur future. He may not reveal it to u, but he'll walk with u & the future unfolds. Don't trust the stars, trust the ONE who made them.

• Happiness is the delicate balance between what one is and what one has. Balance it and be happy. Gud Day!

• May the Lohri fire burns all the moments of sadness & brings u warmth of joy n happiness. Wishing U a very happy Lohri.

• We spend our days waiting for the ideal path to appear in front of us but what we forget is that, paths are made by walking, not by waiting.

• Do all the good u can, by all the means u can, in all the ways u can, in all the places u can, at all the times u can, to all the people u can, as long as U can.

• Tackle life with all ur skill to overcome each & every hill; if u persist with all ur will, u will enjoy ur life & all its thrill... so just chill !!

• Trust shud be like the Feeling that the one year old baby has... When you throw him in the air, he laughs coz he knows u'll catch him, without falling.

• Failures shud find a place in mind, Successes shud find a place in heart coz failures are long term lessons & successes are short-term happiness.

• Start the work in the name of God, Do the work with the help of God, Finish the work with thanks to God coz he decides, gives and makes everything possible.

• A honest smile, smiled from a smiling heart, crossing miles, has just reached your inbox, wishing you a day full of happiness & relaxation.

shalin_99
• All the long year through, the joy that u give to others, is the joy that comes back to u. And the more u spend in blessing the poor, the lonely & sad, the more of ur heart's possessing returns to u glad.

• Faith makes all things possible, hope makes all things work, love makes all things beautiful. May you have all the three for this Year. Happy New Year !

• Happiness keeps U sweet, Trails make U strong, Sorrows keep U human, Failure keeps U humble, Success keeps u glowing & God keeps U going! Keep going! Happy New Year!

• New is the year, New r the hopes & the aspirations, New is the resolution, New r the spirits & forever my warm wishes are for U. Have a promising & fulfilling New Year.

• Butterflies don't know the color of their wings, but human eyes know how nice it is. Like wise u don't know how good u are, but I know How Special U R.

• When u decide to Create the time rather than Manage the time, u'll notice a dramatic effect on ur stress & happiness level. Gud Day!

• Hardest moment is not that when u lose something & tears come out of ur eyes but it’s the one when u lose something & still manage to smile!

• Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.

• May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your hearts and fill every desire. Merry Christmas.

• Dreams r not those which r seen during Sleep, dreams r those which'll never let u sleep, so see the Dreams & work hard to make them true.

shalin_99
• In life do the Ordinary & God'll do the Extraordinary; Do the Natural & God'll do the Supernatural; Do the Possible & God'll do the Impossible.

• Luv is what I see in ur smile. Luv is what I feel in every touch u give. Luv is what I hear in every word u say. Luv is what we share everyday. Luv U!

• Laughing faces don’t mean that there is absence of sorrow but they mean that there is the ability to deal with it!

• Cheerfulness is what greases the axles of the world. Don't go through life creaking.

• The word Trust is the basis of all relatioas but a small mistake can change its entire meaning. Like just a missing 'T' can 'RUST' the relation!

shalin_99
08-16-2007, 05:55 PM
• Life is like a flowing river of oppurtunities, it's upto you to stand along with a bucket or with a spoon! Good Morning!

• Life is chemistry. Dilute ur sorrows, evaporate ur worries, filter ur happiness & u'll find crystals of Love. May u get best in the Life.

• Value of relation is not that how much one feels happy with someone, but it is the emptyness that one feel without someone...

• The mist turns to light, Morning takes over the night. Another beautiful day dawning, it's time to wish you a very Good Morning!

• Everyday same wishes! Are U bored of it? Let it be difft this time: Let the devils sing around U, Mummies dance around u, Vampires sit beside U. Have a horrible day!

shalin_99
• Rules of Life: Assume nothing, Xpect little, Do more, Demand less, Smile often, Dream big, Laugh a lot, Pray always, & Cry once for Missing me.

• Sumday sumone might come into ur life & luv u the way u've always wanted. If ur sumday was yesterday, learn. If ur sumday is tomorrow, hope. If ur sumday is today, cherish.

• I have seen angels in the sky, I have seen snowfall in July, I have seen things u only imagine to see, but I haven't seen anything sweeter than U.

• Happiness is not something u postpone for the future. It's something u design for the present. Make each moment a happy one. I hv by remembering U!

• Those we Luv never go away, they walk beside us everyday... unseen & unheard, still near... still loved... still Missed & still very dear. Missing U

• The greatest gift u can give to someone is ur time coz when u give someone ur time, u have given them a portion of ur life that u'll never get back.

• Whenever I miss U, I won't luk 4 u in my dreams or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs. I'll just put my right hand across my chest & will feel U!

• Life is a rope that swings us through hope. Always believe today is better than yesterday & tomorrow will be much better than today. Gud Day.

• So many ways to say 'I Luv You', but not enough words in the world to say how much. I Luv U

• Always have the determination of a Mirror, which never loses its ability to reflect in spite of it being broken into pieces! Keep shining.

shalin_99
• A beautiful life does not just happen... it's built daily, in prayer, humility, sacrifice & Luv. May a beautiful life be yours always.

• A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure. So imagine how brilliant a Human Being can become by sustaining pressures of life!

• Leave Something for Someone. Never Leave Someone for Something coz in life, Something will leave u but Someone will always live with u.

• The word Trust is d basis of all relatioas but a small mistake made, can change its entire meaning. Like just a missing 'T' can 'RUST' d relation!

• Be close with someone who makes you happy. But be closer to that person who can’t be happy without U and feel d difference. Gud Day!

• The loveliest days are when you wake up to find that luv still colors ur world through people who truly care & never fail to forget U. Gud Day.

• Think of difficult people as sandpaper, they may rub & scratch u painfully but u'll end up smooth and polished and the sandpaper ends.

• A foolish man tells a woman 2 stop talking, but a wise man tells her that she looks extremely beautiful when her lips r closed!

shalin_99
08-16-2007, 05:56 PM
• Every nice friend is a glimpse of god, as he is one of his blessings & is a priceless gift that can never be bought, sold or forgotten, just like U.

• Problems come to us coz someone up in the sky wants to test our faith knowingly that he would not get disappointed. Gud Day.
• Friends r like street lights along the road. They don't make the distance any shorter, but they light up the path & make the walk worthwhile.

• Friends r amazing when they r new, they r wonderful when they r true, but do you know they r a 'Blessing' when they r like U.

• Birth is the start of life; Beauty is the art of life; Mysteries, risks & tensions are part of life but friends like U r Heart of life.

• Our attainments r not the fruits of our efforts alone, but also of others' prayers for us. Gud Morning & have a nice day.

• Every tear is a sign of brokenness, every silence is a sign of loneliness, every smile is a sign of kindness, every SMS is a sign of and rememberance.

• Laughing faces don't mean that there is absence of sorrow, but it means that they have the ability to deal with them. Keep smiling.

• Never pray for an easier life, pray to be a stronger person. Never pray for tasks equal to your power but for power equal to conquer your tasks!

• Welcome the new morning with a smile on ur face, luv in ur heart & gud thought in ur mind & u'll have a wonderful day.

• Don't spoil what U have by desiring what U don't have coz what U have now is one of the many things U once desired for. Good Day!

• Trusting God won't make the mountain smaller but it'll make the climb easier. Hope u'll be able to climb all ur mountains today & everyday.

Terminator
08-16-2007, 11:24 PM
very nice shalin.
u r doing a gr8 job.

shalin_99
08-17-2007, 05:33 PM
thnx terminator

Terminator
08-17-2007, 05:38 PM
hey buddy can u post some sad msgs that will touch one's heart....

shalin_99
08-17-2007, 05:41 PM
i have not much collection of sad SMS
but of funny i have in tons

Terminator
08-17-2007, 05:42 PM
hmmm....anyways thanks...for these gr8 sms...

shalin_99
08-17-2007, 05:43 PM
cheers yaar

maxjeolite
08-17-2007, 06:46 PM
ohhhhh gr888888 collectn vry huge,
keep it up

Terminator
08-17-2007, 10:20 PM
looking forward to some more sms..

shalin_99
08-18-2007, 03:53 PM
i will post more sms when i will get free

Terminator
08-19-2007, 03:51 AM
yup sure will wait 4 them.

shalin_99
08-20-2007, 04:32 PM
ya

shalin_99
08-21-2007, 07:10 PM
guys you all can also post in this topic
so please add some sms

Terminator
08-22-2007, 03:37 AM
i have some but not many...

Terminator
08-22-2007, 03:49 AM
here u go...

Life is different than teacher. A teacher teaches lesson & then takes the exam. But life takes the exam first & then teaches the lesson.

If someone asks me WHAT IS FRIENDSHIP,i would sit next to you,pull you close to me,put my arms around u and say proudly THIS IS FRIENDSHIP.

Remember me like pressed flower in ur personal notebook. It may not b having any fragrance, bt will remind u of my existence 4evr in ur life..

God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day and I just caught one that's so nice and true. Glad to find you!
FRIENDS FOREVER.

Terminator
08-22-2007, 03:50 AM
will post more
sry if u already posted it.
and if not how r they.

shalin_99
08-22-2007, 04:32 PM
they r nice
[i think so]
i have not been through all of them
but i think tht they r really gr8 , nice , good , etc......

09-07-2007, 09:57 PM
large collection shalin
post more

shalin_99
09-13-2007, 07:12 PM
When the apple is green and ready to pluck. When a girl is sixteen she's ready to fuck!

☻The 3 wonders of a woman 1*give milk without eating grass 2*get wet without water 3*bleed for a week without going 2 die

☻No Boys! No Boys, no Sex. No Sex, no Kids. No Kids, no School. No School, no problems! Why Boys??

☻After the party - mum, I am not drunk, I can lay on the flour without holding on

☻A girl phoned me the other day and said...Come on over, there is nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home.

☻I love you in the mornig, I love you in the evening, but most of all, I love you when you are leaving

☻No men, no love, No love, no sex, No sex, no childeren, No childeren, no school, No school, no homework, No homework, no problems!

shalin_99
09-13-2007, 07:13 PM
☻NEWS FLASH snow white has been thrown out disneyland. she pulled up her skirt, sat on pinnochios face & shouted lie u bastard, lie, lie!

☻What's the difference between your job and your wife? Your job still sucks after five years!

☻If you want SEX take a boy and RELAX but don't forget DUREX!!!

☻If you think fuck is funny fuck yourself and save the money

☻When I was a dog, and you were a flower, I walked over you and gave you a shower!!

☻Computers are machines to help you solve problems you wouldn't have if you didn't have a computer.

☻The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

☻If you have no voice: SCREAM...... If you have no legs: RUN......... If you have no hope: INVENT…

☻When I was a baby, I played with toys. Now I'm a lady and I play with boys!!

☻Man: I would really like to get into your pants. Woman: No thanks. There's already one asshole in there.

shalin_99
09-13-2007, 07:14 PM
☻What's the difference between blonds and traffic-signs? Some signs say stop.

☻When god created the men he was only kidding

☻Why does a stupid blond woman sneak past the pharmacy? ................. She does not want to wake the sleeping tablets!

☻Dear God, I will keep it brief otherwise they will steal my dinner. AMEN

☻When you harrass a boy, pull his pants down and your skirt up, because you can run faster with your skirt up than he with his pants down.

☻There are three girls in the sixth grade ... A blond a brown and a red. Who has the biggest boops ? ............ The blond because she already reached the age of 20!!!

☻If I'd had a face like yours, I'd sue my parents !

shalin_99
09-13-2007, 07:14 PM
☻How to keep an idiot entertained *press down* ................... .................... How to keep an idiot entertained *press up*

☻Can I have your picture? ......... I save natural disasters

☻Of course... If you want something there is always a way to get there. Unfortunately on my way there are road works.

☻You wanna come to my place for some pizza and sex? No? Why, don't you like pizza?!

☻Why is a woman 20.000 $ worth and a man only 2$? A woman has a milk factory, a mussel farm and a sawmill; a man a sausage, 2 bitterballs and a little pot of mayonnaise

shalin_99
09-13-2007, 07:15 PM
☻Bigamy..............What is the penalty for bigamy? ............... Two mothers-in-law !

☻What does it say on the wrapping of the Morning-after pil??? ......first some screwing before use

☻Farmer seeks woman with tractor. Please add photo of tractor.

☻Do you think I can live for another fourty years? ... Do you drink? ... No! ... Do you smoke? ... No! ... Do you visit the whores? ... No! ....... Why do you want to live another fourty years?

☻Dialogue between 2 undertakers. "Do you have sometimes a dead period?"

☻There are numerous restaurants where you can eat Chinese. But it does not help a bit. There are more every day.

shalin_99
09-13-2007, 07:15 PM
☻Do you believe that getting married on a Friday brings bad luck ? "Of course, why would Friday be an exception?"

☻Can I go to the theatre? Asks a mosquito ot her mother. "yes but be aware, pay attention during the applause."

shalin_99
09-13-2007, 07:16 PM
☻Abracadabra
Nope, ur still ugly!

☻Ths msg cn only B read by a SEXY person:
Nothing? Sorry, I guess UR just not SEXY… Hey! Dnt force it ugly, get lost!

☻2 cows in a field. 1 cow says 'Hv U hrd about ths mad cow disease?'
T oTr thinks & replies 'Yep but it doesn't affect us rabbits.'

shalin_99
09-13-2007, 07:17 PM
☻T Japanese hv banned all animal movements after discovering droppings in T Bdding in 2kyo.
Ty Blieve it could B a case of Fu2n Mouse.

☻Hw do U occupy an idiot?
Press down - Press up!

☻2 men R fishing. A funeral march goes by. T 1st man places his [email protected] on his chest. 2nd man says ''[email protected]'s nice.
1st man says 'It's T least I cn do. We wr married for 25 years.'

☻Y did T farmer win a noBl prize?
Bcoz he was out st&ing in his field!

☻Y did T jelly baby go 2 school?
Bcoz it wanted 2 B a smarty.

☻Wht do U cll a dog with no legs?
It doesn't [email protected] wot U cll him, he ain't gonna cum.

shalin_99
09-13-2007, 07:19 PM
☻Y did T cnnibal rush over 2 T cafeteria?
He hrd children wr half price.

☻Y dnt lobsters shR?
Bcoz Ty're shellfish.

☻I'm an alien I've transformed in2 Ur ph1 & as U're reading ths I'm having sex with Ur finger.
I know U like it Bcoz I cn C U smiling!

☻T jogger who overslept found himself running...
[email protected]

☻A girl ph1d me T oTr day & said 'Come no over, Tre's nobody home'.
I went over. Nobody was home.

☻Woman asks a barman 'Cn I hv a double entendre please?'
so T barman gave her 1.

☻2 aerials meet on a roof - fell in love & got married.
T ceremony was terrible, but T reception was brilliant!

☻I had a ploughman's lunch T oTr day.
He wasn't V happy.

☻Y dnt [email protected] shv?
Coz 80% prefer Whiskers!

shalin_99
☻Wht do U cll a vicar on a mo2r bike?
Rev.

☻Did U hear about T Dutch man with T [email protected] shoes?
He popped his clogs!

☻Chelsea signed 2 players from Icel&.
Ranieri said 'If Ty R no good he wll try Sainsburys.

☻Hw do U [email protected] with a fish?
Drop it a line.

☻Wht do elephants hv for dinner?
An hour, just like T rest of T animals.

☻Hw does Bob Marley like his s&wiches?
Wi jammin.

☻Wht do U cll a triple barrel shotgun?
A trifle.

☻Wht do U cll a h&cuffed man?
Trus2rthy.

☻Wht do Mexicns hv under Tir carpets?
Underlay! Underlay!

☻Wht's T maximum penalty of bigamy?
2 moTrs-in-law.

☻Wht do U get if U cross a skunk with a boomerang?
A bad smell U cnt get rid of.

☻Wht's T fastest cake in T world?
Sc1.

☻Hw do U kp a txtr in suspense?
I'll tel U l8r.

☻Y R dumb blonde jokes all 1-liners?
So men cn underst& Tm.

shalin_99
☻Wot do U do if a blonde throws a grenade @ U?
Take T pin out & throw it back.

☻Hv U hrd about T magic trac2r?
It went down a country road & turned in2 a field.

☻I want 2 die peacefully in my sleep like my gr&[email protected]
not screaming in terror like his passengers!

☻Spell hungry horse in 4 letters.
M T G G.

☻I used 2 like trac2rs...
...but now I'm an extrac2r fan.

☻My wife dresses 2 kill
T only problem is [email protected] she cooks in T same manner.

☻Wht did 1 magnet say 2 T oTr magnet?
I find U V @tractive.

shalin_99
09-13-2007, 07:22 PM
☻Hw do U kp an idiot amused?
[email protected] ths message until it goes away!

☻Tre wr 2 cows in a field - Daisy & MaBl.
D: 'I've bn artificially [email protected]'
M: 'I dnt Blieve U!'
D: 'Straight up, no bull!'

☻Girls think boys are fit. Boys think girls are sexy. But don't worry...
I'm sure science Will come up With something To help you.

☻How to impress a woman: compliment her, kiss her, love her, tease her, protect her, listen to her, support her
How to impress a man: Show up naked, bring beer

☻There are 4 animal species a woman needs in her life: Jaguar in her garage, mink in her closet, tiger in her bed!
And of course adonkey to pay her bills!!

☻The average woman would rather have beauty than brains,
because the average man can see better than he can think

coolestnapster
09-16-2007, 10:58 PM
nice........

shalin_99
09-17-2007, 10:44 AM
Thanks Napster

09-18-2007, 10:05 PM
Nice collection, shalin.

Terminator
09-19-2007, 03:43 AM
gr8 messages.....
nice work.

shalin_99
09-19-2007, 08:09 PM
thnx sundeep and saksham

shalin_99
09-19-2007, 08:09 PM
I am going to add more as soon I get time.

shalin_99
09-24-2007, 08:49 AM
u also can add ur sms collection here

naturalelegance
09-27-2007, 10:25 PM
massive collection...gr8..!

shalin_99
09-30-2007, 10:42 AM
thnx naturalelegance

shalin_99
10-19-2007, 11:24 AM
Hi,

Doing nothing?

Then Make a Place,

4 Me in ur Heart!!

I May come there any time!

Ur's Faithfully,

"HeArT aTtAcK"

naturalelegance
10-24-2007, 10:22 PM
:-D ..your welcome Shalin... kool collection..!

shalin_99
10-25-2007, 09:53 AM
Thnx

shalin_99
11-24-2007, 11:42 PM
• No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age

• LovE is Not HoW LonG U've BeeN 2gEthEr; nOt HoW MucH U've GIvEn oR RecEivE; Not hOw MaNy TimEs U've HeLpEd EaCh OthEr --- Its HoW U VALUE EaCh OtHEr...

• A sMiLe tO pUt You On HiGh... A KisS To Set YoUr SouL ALriGhT... WouLd iT bE aLriGhT iF I spEnT ToNiTe BeiNg LovED bY YoU???

• It is not being in love that makes me happy... but is being in love with YOU that makes me happy.

• TaLk 2 me wHen i'm boReD, kiSS me wHen i'm saD, hug me wHen i cRy, caRe 4 me wHen i diE, loVe me When i'm sTill Alive.

• Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

• Without ur SMS days are like: Moanday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Frightday, Shattereday & Sadday. So send me SMS everyday.

• U want u get that is luck,
u want and u wait that is time,
u want but u compromise that is life...
But u want, u wait and u compromise that is love... :-)

• I love 3 things! The sun, the moon and U! The sun for the day, the moon for the night and you forever!

• If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

naturalelegance
12-02-2007, 12:36 AM
..nice ones..! = )

shalin_99
12-02-2007, 10:34 AM
Thanks =)

hemasnair
12-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Shalin....From whr you collected this much sms......

hi so nice!

shalin_99
12-05-2007, 12:21 PM
Thanks ... yaar...

chennai_tiger
02-10-2009, 02:58 PM
waw another big collection here.....

waw congrats shalin...

sankarrktvm
03-10-2009, 11:14 PM
:smt001
nice