PDA

View Full Version : Dont upload illegal stuff.

admin
06-13-2007, 04:28 PM
members are requested not to upload any kind of links or attachments that contain cracks , illegal stuff or copyrighted material.

for example a lot of members have uploaded cracked software. i am giving them a last warning. next time if any one uploads such material , his account will be terminated.

coolestnapster
06-13-2007, 10:45 PM
sorry admin.....i am the first one to admit that i have uploaded certain cracked softwares...it won't happen in future.......sorry bout that i'll kill all the linkz and posts as soon as possible .....

sorry bout that....but i never uploaded most of these softwares i happened to get across certain stuff and link ....and i just posted them.... :smt009

saagar
06-14-2007, 09:19 PM
Hi napster,
i just wanted to say that somewhat we all frequent posters are involved to post that stuff but actually we just wanted the site to grow up, it was not legal but ur mine or anyone's thinking was not to take nidokidos site to difficulties and I would like to say that admin has not warned because of any personel reason but case was other... I can't describe it now... Anyways we all should be from now....
INNOVATIVE & CREATIVE...!

terminator590
08-02-2008, 12:24 PM
ok

morpheus_111
05-01-2009, 02:26 PM
members are requested not to upload any kind of links or attachments that contain cracks , illegal stuff or copyrighted material.

for example a lot of members have uploaded cracked software. i am giving them a last warning. next time if any one uploads such material , his account will be terminated.

NOTED....

farari606
05-01-2009, 02:29 PM
WHAT ABOUT MOVIE LINKS CHIEF

game_over
07-13-2009, 04:49 PM
TOPIC LOCKED AND ANNOUNCEMENT REMOVED BECAUSE NEW RULES ARE UP [game_over]