PDA

View Full Version : My problem with NIDOKIDOS is the amount of messages

admin
04-02-2010, 09:51 AM
Dears
My problem with NIDOKIDOS is the amount of messages I received daily !! more than 25 - 35. As I said before I am with you since more than 2 years.
So Read all and from other yahoogroups msgs is so much.
Your Site Is WONDERFULL and the members is very Nice .
MY interest is of Natural pictures specially *.pps , Till Now I download from your site Hundreds of *.pps , and send it to my friends Because they really wonder full.
PLS. LIMIT THE MSGS to 5- 10 max. daily.
Thanks again for All.
GOD Bless All.
My best regards

from
Souhail Zaben

admin
04-02-2010, 09:52 AM
haaan ye problem to hai :smt003
ok try kertay hein k messages ko kam karein

Haily
04-02-2010, 10:56 AM
ok, well why dont u tell them, that they dont have to view it all.. if u get 25 e-mails, u dont have to view all 25, read the subjects, nd view the ones that are more interesting nd sounds appealing to u rite..

admin
04-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Dears
My problem with NIDOKIDOS is the amount of messages I received daily !! more than 25.
So Read all and from other yahoogroups msgs is so much.
Your Site Is WONDERFULL and the members is very Nice .
MY interest is of Natural pictures specially *.pps
PLS. LIMIT THE MSGS to 5- 10 max. daily.
Thanks again for All.
GOD Bless All.
My best regards

From B.S Sinha

sabercool
04-08-2010, 10:13 PM
ok, well why dont u tell them, that they dont have to view it all.. if u get 25 e-mails, u dont have to view all 25, read the subjects, nd view the ones that are more interesting nd sounds appealing to u rite..

agreeed...............

admin
05-03-2010, 10:09 AM
Hiiii

I am happy to know that i am a member in friend's group..But i wonder,what is friend's group actually, and what's the need of the friend't group...I have the same problem,that more mails are sent to me by my favorite group,nidokidos...My inbox is 1890,full of nidokidos mails...This makes me difficult to check out my mails sent by other contacts too...So,i kindly request u request u to send 3 mails a week

Urs favorite,
surii