PDA

View Full Version : Testimonials by nidokidos members

admin
02-08-2010, 09:03 PM
hi friends

here are the testimonials from members of nidokidos email newsletter.

you can also add yours

admin
02-08-2010, 09:03 PM
hi friends,

i am enjoying the nidokidos most of emails after lots of works when the nidokidos mails sees i personally refresh my mind and refueling new works. i also like the historical old photos, paints photos, wars documentary photos, various parks photos so on, please send it regularly,

best regards,
biswajit barua
KAFCO

imranvirgo
02-09-2010, 05:56 PM
Hi friends
Nidokidos is the best website i have ever visit. And i daily receive amazing emails regarding Health, Computer , Social and envirnmental background.
Really this is great.
I suggest to all my friend to visit this website. And i think everyone who know computer or enternet should visit this website and learn more and more.

Regards
Imran Suba

admin
03-03-2010, 09:43 AM
hi dears.....u send btfl mails and u r doing gr8 jobs...best of luck

admin
03-03-2010, 09:45 AM
sir jee your group is really nice good and informative i really appreciate you on this great achievement thanks for rally nice group

admin
03-03-2010, 09:48 AM
hello nodikidos,
the e mails sent by this group are very good ones in that i specially request u to send me the informative ones, the latest news or the current issue , incident so on.. thank u

admin
03-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Thanks for sharing all kind of information....
i have no words to say that our group is this (..............) much of great.

We proud to be nidokiddies...!!!

admin
03-03-2010, 11:23 AM
I am very happy to added in Nidokidos.

Thanks & Regards,
A.Kennedy
Mob No:+919444476096
:+919791809467

admin
03-03-2010, 11:26 AM
hi . i am nithiya in india. i am used in nidokidos. com was very used in my life . this is very funny i like received mails.

i wand keep up in my life full relationship. i am expectation in beauty tips in tamil.

thank you very much

admin
03-03-2010, 11:41 AM
Dear Nidokidos,
I wish to say that you guys are doing a wonderful job.
Thank you and please keep the flag flying.However, I need to
make friends from this group.
Thanks
Isaac Benjamin

admin
03-04-2010, 09:40 AM
hi i really enjoy most of your emails...but sometimes i don't understand the language,so i move on..i like your column,articles photos i enjoy your material very much ..so..thank you for every thing.

admin
03-05-2010, 09:58 AM
salam
is dua ky saath k pak perwerdegaar aap ko sahaad o abaad rakhy . aamen
aap ke kaafee e mail millee hain magar waqat ke masroofiet ke wajah se aap ko ek bhe reply nahen kar saka jis ke me tah e dill se maazrat chahta hoon . or iss umeed se k aap hamaree is wujoohaat ko mann men rakhty huwe hum se khafa na hongy , or apne e mails baqaeda send kerty rahengy .men pak perwerdegaar k darr duaagoo hoon k wo aap per apne tama namaton rehmato or barkaton se behrwar farmey ,or aap ko itna atta kary k aap ka daman dast purr ho jay orr aap apny qurabatdron ky darmiyaan sada mehakty rahen . Ameen
aap ke duaaon ka talib .

admin
03-05-2010, 10:01 AM
all kind of emails are really good, by the help of ur service i could able to see the nature which is surrounded by us, i am really happy that i have joined nidokidos

your services is rocking with new things send me more emails any kind of

Thanks

Nidokidos

From

Pricilla

admin
03-05-2010, 10:08 AM
Your mails are superb

keep mailing...........

admin
06-02-2010, 09:51 AM
sir
i see, enjoy and forward the mails photos and messages with out fail.I feel that i always stay in company and it makes me to feel "every thing in this world of nidikidis is interesting.
regards
G Ananthapadmanabhan

admin
06-02-2010, 09:53 AM
Hiya,

To be honest with you, You people doing an excellent job.As I recieve everyday so many mails pertaining knowledgeable and funny mails.

I don't have your director email ID, Otherwise I would send a appreciation mail to him/her.

EXCELLENT JOB GUYS.

Your lovingly,
Luca Moore

admin
06-21-2010, 10:00 AM
Dear All,
Thanx a lot for beautiful Mails and informative articles.Keep it up.
Regards,
Tajammal

admin
06-23-2010, 08:42 AM
Thankyou nidokidos groups for the all the beautiful messages that u have given me. They make me too very happy. Thanku.

admin
06-28-2010, 09:49 AM
Dear sir / Medam

Herewith inform u that all the NIDOKIDOS GROUP thank for Very very grateful mails for sending me .....

Thanksa for Speaical Nidokidos Group

1. I am truly grateful to you.for all mails
2.I humbly thank you for all Nidokidos Team
3.Thank you simply for the fact that you are with me.
4.Thank you for the moments I remember with a smile and tears in my eyes.
5.I am very grateful.
6.My gratitude to you for all you have done.
7.I am overwhelmed with gratitude.
8.Please accept my best thanks.
9.Thank you for your patience and understanding.
10.Please accept my deepest gratitude

thanks u

best Regards
Aqheel Akram
from
aqheel_akram2004

meera84
06-28-2010, 10:05 AM
That's realy great admin..............

admin
06-29-2010, 06:08 AM
ya its nice too see

thank you all for nice emails.

admin
06-30-2010, 01:49 PM
Want to thank you for allowing me to join your group. I enjoyed the pps presentation on heart maintenance. I was impressed. I want to try my membership for a month to see if I can keep up with the daily activity I am involved in. Thanks again. Bobbie

admin
07-02-2010, 08:03 AM
salam,

since ┬ I join this educational and entertained group i invite hundred of my friends and colleagues and ┬ their comment is always positive so keep it -up, extend my thanks Farah khan for his soft-wires┬

ABDULLAHI(B)

spanishsteps
07-02-2010, 08:25 AM
I don't post often but enjoy reading post from member. I also love those presentations and clips from them.

Thanks a bunch! :smt002 :smt006

admin
07-06-2010, 10:02 AM
thanks friend

HELLOW NIDOKIDOS FRIENDS..........
I LIKE TO THANK U ALL, FOR SENDING THE INFORMATIVE MAILS,
AND EYE CATCHING PICTURES................
ONCE AGAIN THANKS A LOOOOOOOT FOR ALL OF U N MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS U .....................Philla Pinto .

admin
07-07-2010, 08:10 AM
hi

i know i said i dont was anymore mails from nidokidos but now i want then again sry

thnx

Jinkal Patel

admin
08-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Thanks so much.Surelllly i like all the mails am receiving and especially the inspirational ones. They give me the strenth and courage to carry on.

admin
08-05-2010, 09:06 AM
One of the best group to know everything. ALL IN ONE. HATS OFF.

"N.C.Raghunath"

admin
08-05-2010, 06:27 PM
the mails sent by your group is really interesting, very good and beautiful. thank you very much

meera84
08-05-2010, 06:30 PM
how fell u proud naveed.................. :smt003

admin
08-05-2010, 06:48 PM
thanks friends, we only manage , all the members participate. thanks again.

meera84
08-05-2010, 06:52 PM
mention not................. its our pleasure...........

admin
08-06-2010, 09:18 AM
Thanks! I like to receive inspirational emails and emails that pertains leadership and managerial in nature. Actually, you have sent somealready. Thank you

admin
09-24-2010, 08:35 AM
message from another friend

Dear Naveed,

Greetings !!!!!

Since 4 years I am receiving "NIDOKIDOS' group mails of

Educational, Pictorial, diffrent softwares, fashion, Nature &

Heath tips. All mails are excellent & marvellous. This relationship

will be continue till end.

Thanks & Regards,

M.Suresh Raja
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
INDIA.

admin
10-02-2010, 10:30 AM
from a member

Salam,

dear respected owners,
i m very very pleased with your group. i think i would be more satisfied if you people try to send emails on latest scientific advancements,current and future technical issues which has to be faced by Pakistan and by the whole world. i think this effort could possibly help to generalize the modern knowledge to a common man.

thanks very much.

regards,
nidokidos user.

moiz ahmed

admin
10-03-2010, 12:22 AM
Dear Nidokidos group think you from sending good picture of round the world, I like your team work.
Dear Nidokidos group I am student of Kandahr university(Aafghanistan) faculty of Agreculture, i have much love with studies, if your team able or access to get newst information about Agreculture or have related topic to Agreculture if you send to me i will be realy thinkful from your team.

-----
Javed Momen

admin
10-04-2010, 07:42 AM
You guys are such an awesome team.You make my day when i check out your
stuff.Innovative indeed.Keep up with the good work
Mteguya donald mark
Kampala
Uganda

admin
10-04-2010, 10:28 AM
Very good morning sir,
Though I am new to nidokidos group I am really enjoying all the mails send to me.
Thank you so much sir being a part of this awsome group.
With regards
Pabitra.

admin
10-22-2010, 03:38 PM
comments from a member

Dear my good and esteem friends, my name is kenneth ozoagbo i am from eastern part of Nigeria, Enugu State to be precise, The greatest thing that ever happen to me is to be a member of NIDOKIDOS, though its originated from India but its a great site. i have seen breathtaking scenes and places and learnth unimaginable things from the site. sincerely speaking i have had an intresting experiences from the site. what i will just say is more grease to elbow and more ink to your pen. i will ever remain a fan and member till the end. Tanx and God bless.

ozoagbo kenneth

admin
10-22-2010, 04:00 PM
Congratulations Naveed..
Just one word to describe.... perfect !!!!!
Look forward to it very much...
Luxmi

hemachandra23
10-22-2010, 04:48 PM
Dear forumadmin,

Who is the cute kid with a naughty expression appearing here?

admin
01-04-2011, 11:11 AM
she is my nephew.

admin
01-04-2011, 11:12 AM
To nidokidos Groups Team,
In the first paragraph, thank the person with whom you send the Intereisting Emails for us i can say that the emails which your group send us is use full in our life . so again i thank the nidokidos group team and hope yours team successfully and i hope from the Head of mission to send me a certificate from nidokidos.

Best Regards,

Nikmal Nekzad
Admin Manager at WFP

sadia
01-06-2011, 09:06 PM
she is my nephew.

niece

meera84
01-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Daughter of brother.........

admin
01-10-2011, 11:42 AM
wohi..

admin
02-03-2011, 11:22 AM
Message from shakeel

Dear Nidokido group,

I am very thankfullest for nidokido group for sending me informative,knowledge and valuable emails.
Thanks all awesome members.

(»`░ (Ajnabee) ░┤»)
02-11-2011, 10:11 AM
NICEeeeeeeeeeee testimonialssssssssssssssss