PDA

View Full Version : Beware

mmontana_606
05-06-2009, 11:59 AM
.................................................. .........

Commondo
05-06-2009, 12:15 PM
thanx for sharing.....

mmontana_606
05-06-2009, 12:17 PM
i don't know , but i think itz good for people to know abt them

Commondo
05-06-2009, 12:29 PM
thanx admin........

but how one can determine the authenticity of a particular site.....any points that can be kept in mind or anything like that......

sunnyajmal
05-06-2009, 01:17 PM
thanks for edition admin.......

mmontana_606
05-06-2009, 02:49 PM
i guess we must warn peole from such sites , why not? itz our duty.

don't know , there are something wrong.

Commondo
05-06-2009, 03:13 PM
you are right.......but still my doubt is how to find the right one......

mmontana_606
05-06-2009, 04:16 PM
ok mahima , but i'm sure people visit these sites , we need to know about them , why not , we don't advertising them.

morpheus_111
05-06-2009, 11:20 PM
Its not necessary that any of u should agree... I may be wrong... But what I believe is :

We should not divert our thirst from conventional methods of gaining/seeking knowledge as far as religious matters are concerned.

An Aalim is more realiable source than any site...

There are many things in Islam, unless feeded upon by an Aalim we cannot really understand the meaning... and i hope this is agreed by all schools of Fikhh...

Alhumdulillah we have enough Aalims around us who can impart knowledge...

Dont seek knowledge by mere hitting keyboard.. personal and physical effort is must.

Allah knows better...

sveetzara
05-06-2009, 11:21 PM
oops i missed it... but i have heard that jewish ppl have made their own islamic sites just to misguide muslims...

morpheus_111
05-07-2009, 12:03 AM
oops i missed it... but i have heard that jewish ppl have made their own islamic sites just to misguide muslims...

Those who seek religious knowledge by short-cut methods are already mis-guided ones...

sveetzara
05-07-2009, 11:17 AM
there r some new muslims morpheus... who r being misguided... but the thing is that we shud be aware of such propaganda... and its good to seek knowledge.. not a big deal...

Commondo
05-07-2009, 11:29 AM

Those who seek religious knowledge by short-cut methods are already mis-guided ones...

I dont know what do you mean by short cut......but when the whole world is at your fingertips with internet.....then why not be religious knowledge at that ease........as far as the authenticity of the knowledge is concerned you need to consult an Aalim for sure........

morpheus_111
05-07-2009, 01:48 PM

I dont know what do you mean by short cut......but when the whole world is at your fingertips with internet.....then why not be religious knowledge at that ease........as far as the authenticity of the knowledge is concerned you need to consult an Aalim for sure........

By short-cut I mean internet... Agreed the whole world is at fingretips with internet... But not Islamic teachings... (I dont know if I can explain properly... but let me try)...

How do you know the site you are visiting is an authentic one... they all look similar... only an Aalim can differentiate between the right and wrong site...

Just imagine a person who develop this "good" habit of acquiring knowledge and end up getting it from the wrong site... just imagine how much destruction he has already brought on to himself...

Its very important for all to understand (including me) that unless we put some effort we cannot really get what we wish... (though.. Hidayat ka dena sirf Allah ke haat mein hain)

And in the end if we have to consult an Aalim for authenticating the site we are/were referring then why not get the knowledge from him directly.

And approaching Aalim is also at fingertips... but the instrument is different.. telephone..

People can put there views on this thing... even I wish to enlighten myself... THIS IS THE ONLY FIELD WHERE I NEVER BOAST AND NEVER SARCASTIC..

Thanks...