PDA

View Full Version : Problem in viewing email due to advertisements

admin
04-28-2009, 01:57 PM
comments from user KAVITA

Dear Team,

first a fall i heartly thankful to you to providing well updation to world wide,new wallpapers,boliwood highlights,general knowledge with IT sector,politics,news & etc...

second think i may request you to provide new funda,tricks & technics of management.give an information withis useful in corporate sector.how we have to behaves in our official life.please send some mails,ppt whichis useful in corporate sector.mails regarding marketing management.

& Another think is that i usually face logo of recent activity as beside so i cannot view the mail properlly. i have already mail to you regarding this but such kind of action is not taken by you till date.

kindly solve my problem mentioned above & give some ideas about business & marketing management.

admin
04-28-2009, 02:00 PM
thanks kavita for your comments

1) yes thats true , we are not sending any material related to personal development , but now i am thinking over it , and as i have started a new sub forum on success and soon i will upload data on it , hopefully soon we will send mails related to this topic.

2) you are having problem in viewing emails because your email format is "Fully Featured" , change into "Traditional"

its very easy , just send an email to

[email protected]

you will receive a confirmation email which will ask you to confirm your request for the change. just reply that email and you are done.