PDA

View Full Version : Downloading from Internet

Quietpain
03-22-2009, 04:54 AM
Anyone has any on idea how to download stuffs from internet at a faster speed? My downlading speed is toooo slow ( 3 kb/s). Due to this speed my connection sometimes fails...help me anyone........pls!!!!!!

pkatiyar
03-22-2009, 06:14 AM
Anyone has any on idea how to download stuffs from internet at a faster speed? My downlading speed is toooo slow ( 3 kb/s). Due to this speed my connection sometimes fails...help me anyone........pls!!!!!!There are many factors which affects the speed of download, mainly it is type of internet service and service provider. since you have not mentioned the type of service, i will consider broadband.
Broadband may provide good speed for download. Your service provider plays very important role. some times service provider will block the download speed from certain site for part of the time of the day or for whole day. If your in india then this is not the case with BSNL or MTNL.
If you are downloading from torrent than more factors jump in.
You can check your internet speed using online tool(speedtest). If you know the file location than choose that location.

Quietpain
06-20-2009, 10:52 AM
Thanks

pradeeppotter
07-22-2009, 04:53 AM
Thanks
Nice post.......carry on dear