PDA

View Full Version : Lahore: Attack on SriLankan cricket team, Geo News

sveetzara
03-03-2009, 09:38 AM
http://www.nidokidos.org/userpix/41485_332009_36375_l_1.jpg

LAHORE: Five security men have been killed and two injured when unknown persons attacked Sri Lankan cricket team here on Tuesday.

According to sources, unknown attackers riding on motorbikes opened fire on Sri Lankan cricket team bus near Gaddafi Stadium.

Intense trade of fire occurred between police and unknown attackers after the attack. Five security men have been killed and two injured who were shifted to hospital. Police have cordoned off the area.

Several Sri Lankan players reportedly sustained injuries in the incident. Pakistan team has directed to stay in the hotel whereas Sri Lankan team has been shifted to Gaddafi Stadium.

Manager cricket team told Geo News that Pakistan cricket team will go to stadium after getting the security clearance.

Meanwhile, Sri Lankan sports minister has confirmed that two Sri Lankan player wounded in the attack whereas government of Punjab said firing incident is aftermath of rivalry between two land grabber groups.

sunnyajmal
03-03-2009, 09:41 AM
soooooooooo sad yar........

sveetzara
03-03-2009, 09:45 AM
and they r saying india is involve in it....

shainee
03-03-2009, 09:46 AM
terror in sports!!! oh my ...wonder wats next...

sveetzara
03-03-2009, 09:49 AM
Hameed Gul (retired ISI Chairman) says RAW is involve...... and i wonder whts happening in this world...

sunnyajmal
03-03-2009, 10:02 AM
yar....ab pakistan ka government government nahi raha...

admin
03-03-2009, 10:29 AM
land grabber ......its also possible. people are killed so many times here , when land grabber groups cross fire on each others.

sveetzara
03-03-2009, 10:40 AM
i dont know.... well exceptions r always there....

usmanahmed.obf
03-03-2009, 10:41 AM
i believe that there is a party, who want to keep pakistan alone in this world, firing on Srilankan Heroes is not well, as they have show their dare against terrorists and come here to play cricket without fear.

I LOVE SRILANKANS TOO

sathika
03-03-2009, 11:00 AM
Hi gys.... there is another artical i got through E-mail. pls see.

Lahore, March 03: In a shocking incident, pointing to the precipitous situation in Pakistan, the Sri Lankan cricket team which is in Lahore to play the second Test was attacked upon by a gang of gunmen early on Tuesday.

There were media reports that the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) had confirmed that two Sri Lankan players have been injured and have been taken to the hospital. The Sri Lankan cricket board has cancelled the tour with immediate effect while the encounter with the unidentified gunmen is still going on.

As per initial reports the attack happened outside the Gaddafi stadium when the team was moving from the Liberty chowk to the Polo Ground road on their way to the Gaddafi Stadium.

Then all of a sudden two grenades were lobbed on the convoy, followed by indiscriminate firing. Three policemen have lost their lives while two others are reportedly injured.

D.M. Isitha Eranga Dissanayaka
http://isitha.myblog.lk

sathika
03-03-2009, 11:06 AM
usmanahmed.obf...........are you a sri lankan?? if not any special reason to love sri lankans.?

sunnyajmal
03-03-2009, 11:17 AM
yar love ka bhi kabhi koi reason huta hai kia?

usmanahmed.obf
03-03-2009, 11:34 AM
Reply for Lieutenant, J.G sathika

Dear Friend,
Its because all the Sri Lankan Stars are in my favorite book, thatís why I love them. Specially Mahela Jayawardney, Kumara Sangakara, Mutiah Muralitharan, Chaminda Vaas, if Pakistan loss a match with other nations I serious feeling about it, but when Pakistan loss a match with Sri Lanka then I feel nothing. Its because that Pakistan and Sri Lanka both has strong relationship and good working relationship. Thatís why Ö

sathika
03-03-2009, 11:53 AM
Ok, budy nice to hear. but i thought you have been SL before & you find your other half here.

I think sunny also meant that kind of a thing. but can't understand his language.

sveetzara
03-03-2009, 12:02 PM
i feel so sorry for srilankans cricketers.... i m so worried for them... we shud all pay for them.... and i believe these r foreign agencies involve in this attack....

ajmal
03-03-2009, 12:12 PM
offcourse these are foreigners who wants to create obstacles for pakistan...

sathika
03-03-2009, 12:15 PM
Yes... there may be a big idea behind this issue. in this situation we all must think as Asians.
O/wise some other will stand behind & try to crew our backs.

There are so many, many things we have to be think about on this.

usmanahmed.obf
03-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Reply for Lieutenant, J.G sathika

Dear Friend,
oh no sir g ... sunny is talking about that "love has no reason"

sveetzara
03-03-2009, 12:31 PM
sathika i m totally agree wid u..... we shud stand against those hidden powers..... we need to be united....

sathika
03-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Thats true dear, suny is correct. we always need to love people with out a reason.

sveetzara
03-03-2009, 11:18 PM
i m extremely sad abt this all mishap.......... its too much.... and every1 knows who did it....

Muffy
03-04-2009, 06:11 PM
who did it? i have been following the news lately... and i saw this unfortunate thing happen to them.. who is behind it.. i heard its Al Queda

~Baaghi~
03-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Every one knows who did it and there is not a single report and reason that Al-Qaeda has anything to do with it - they openly take responsibility what they do ....

its quite obvious who was trying to stop or presurize srilankan authorities and team not to visit pakistan - glimpses showns on Tv are quite similar of mumbai attacks and an open message to pakistan.

RAW is behind these filthy and coward acts happening accross pakistan, Indian government and RAW spends million of dollars on poor and illetrate people for terrorism and suicide attacks in pakistan.

admin
03-05-2009, 08:40 AM
investigations are going on and soon there will be some final report which will shared with srilanka first and then opened to the public.

during investigations , 3 important persons were arrested just after the attacks.

sveetzara
03-05-2009, 10:00 AM
yea... every1 is saying what Baaghi said.... well news channel has shown documents saying "India is unhappy with Srilankan team's tour to Pakistan"....... and it was all pre-planned.... but poeple who says its Al-Qaida.... i will say that they shud open their eyes now.... b4 its too late....

Muffy
03-05-2009, 10:33 AM
well i disagree that India has a hand in it... if it is similar to mumbai attacks, then its obviously pakistanis na.. Kasab is a pakistani right?

sveetzara
03-05-2009, 11:01 AM
well u have right to disagree... but no1 can change reality.... since we r not sure yet.... but even india wasnt sure abt mumbai attacks but it kept saying that hes pakistani... so........nothing...

Muffy
03-05-2009, 11:33 AM
well, kasab himself confessed he is a pakistani... and they have proofs too

admin
03-05-2009, 11:37 AM
well nothing final can be said about these attacks.

but alqaeda. they dont do such meaning less things , they attack on clear targets and they accept it after that.

Muffy
03-05-2009, 11:40 AM
i think there is nothing like meaningful either.. why do they have to attack at all?? they dont have the right to kill ppl do they?

ok, these attackers are not al queda.. but why is there terrorism at all?

don't blame other countries for it, blame the attackers.. whoever they are..

Rastha
03-05-2009, 11:42 AM
The full stop must be needed for these kind of works

Muffy
03-05-2009, 11:44 AM
yes

admin
03-05-2009, 11:47 AM
even investigations on mumbai attacks are not final yet , Pak govt. is waiting for the answers of questions asked by Pak agencies. and still there is no response from indian side.

long ago, I saw a press conference. in which sheikh rasheed was there , an indian journalist asked that "i have a book , it is publish in Pak on following date and from following press , it claims that Pak is training terrorists"

sheikh rasheed replied , "How many books do u want from me , published in indian press in back dates, i can provide u as much as u will ask"

similarly , if in individual is claiming something in india , it is meaningless , it requires more , Pak Govt. can also presenet indians , who will confess that they were here for terrorism or they were involved in blasts.

but it is meaningless. investigations should be positive. we should avoid blame game.

sveetzara
03-05-2009, 11:48 AM
we shud keep quiet here coz every1 knows whos is behind it.... our discussions/ arguments r of no use.... 2day its very easy to proof anything... everything is possible 2day.... so instead of hurting each others feeling here.... we shud be quiet.... therez alot lot things what we all want to say.........

~Baaghi~
03-05-2009, 03:14 PM
well, kasab himself confessed he is a pakistani... and they have proofs too

Muffy... Pick ur top indian officer and hand it over to pakistani police ... they will make him confess whatever they want ... as far as proofs are concerned its not difficult for spy agencies like ISI,CIA,RAW etc to create fabricated proofs ...

Its quite evident that RAW with the help of Israel is trying to de-stabilize pakistan in every possible way it can ... insurgency in Balochistan, terrorist and suicide attacks in pakitani cities and tribal areas are one of the questions Pakistan has asked India in reply to its Mumbai attacks investigation report .... let see what india has to say ....

I agree with what u said blame attackers only not the country ... so India Government and Media (Not Peoples) are the one, should be blamed for creating hype and tension as they start blaming pakistan without sparing the single moment and without any proof.

Muffy
03-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Yeah right.. thanks for the info...
whatever!!!

meera84
03-05-2009, 09:29 PM
how could u say that kasab's statment his own ............

sveetzara
03-05-2009, 11:27 PM
yea i told u it isnt a big deal to proof anything 2day.... so it means we r ignorant enough to believe these so-called proofs....

sveetzara
03-05-2009, 11:28 PM
i m agree to Baaghi... this game has been playing sice 1947......

Muffy
03-06-2009, 09:56 AM
That's it Zara... you contradicted your own statement.. if we should not just blindly believe in whatever is showed on TV, then why do you believe in that? you give a statement, and then yourself say that we should keep quiet about it.. no body made a bold statement here.. only you did..

sweety there is nothing against you, its just that it hurts to see terrorism being generalized under a country or a religion. which should not happen..

That is the only thing i request from the Nido-ites not to play a blame game on other countries or religions.

Hope you understand and agree..

sveetzara
03-06-2009, 11:07 AM
i agree wid u... but muffy u know what whenever i saw any indian channel they r always talking alot lot abt pakista... even i cant use these words here..... but as i say we shud not believe in Tv reports... again i will say here i havent seen any material against india on our media... u can check it urself.... thats y i said indian media is not showing what is reality... whenever there is something wrong, indian gov ban everything like litrature, chanels etc from pakistan.... but its not same here in pakistan.... so u can decide what we shud believe or not... so i just want to say i have never seen any material agaisnt india on any paki news channel... so whenever they say something it might be true.... on the other hand if indian chanel always keep talking negative abt pak then whoz gonna believe it.... whenever i saw "aajtk".... it hurt me alot... coz they r saying anything they want.... they say pakistan is a terrorists factory... bla bla bla.... and have u ever noticed who introduced this word.... have u ever heard this word in ur childhood... hey itns nothin but everything is pre-planned by govs.... and we all know... just leave it yaar.... i just want to say whatever is true.... and nothing else....

Muffy
03-06-2009, 01:50 PM
See i understand why you have to say that... i don't trust everything shown on media. It's just that when ppl make comments directly it hurts.. and i don't want anyone to hurt each others feelings at least in this forum..

admin
03-06-2009, 02:30 PM
cool down people. chilll :)