PDA

View Full Version : Really a shame for Indian news channels

srimayee94
10-11-2008, 09:45 PM
Wishing this mail reaches right ppl, today itself. Please take time to read and take high priority to frwd.

Hosting Pakistani Flag and burning Indian Flag

A Kashmiri separatist leader burning the Indian Flag

Indian Flag Burnt in Srinagar

Shame on Indian govt and Media also for not making it Breaking News

The only country of the world, where one can dare to burn the national flag..

All these become the masala breaking news of Indian news channels:

* If Tendulkar cuts the cake which is made to look like national flag, he is condemned.

* If Mandira Bedi wears a saree with the flags of all the countries being portrayed on that, is made to apologies.

* If one cop in Kolkata and one in Bangalore is terminated of his duties for throwing the Indian national flag on ground, by mistake.
Then why double standards:

* During the ongoing Amarnath Sangarsh, Jammuites holding the Indian National Flag and chanting 'Bharat Mata ki Jai' are open fired by the J&K Police on orders from the Police Commissioner(belongs to kashmir). Peaceful protesters are killed.
* Like in case of Amarnath case, people in Kashmir when want to get some demand fulfilled, protest by burning Indian national Flag, hosting Pakistani Flag and chanting 'Hindustan Murdabad, Pakistan Jindabad'. But no body condemns. Infact, all such protest are followed by a team of union ministers visiting Kashmir and immediately sanctioning a few thousand crore rupees for Kashmiris.

* Every year on 14th Aug (Pakistani Indipendence Day), Pakistani flag is hosted every where in Kashmir , including the govt. buildings and on 15th Aug, same people burn the Indian flag.
This only happens in India !!!!

just see d pictures below

Really shame on indian media

who never shows these pics .........

shame shame shame

If These Are Breaking News

PICTURES REMOVED BY ADMIN ON REQUEST

see next posts also

srimayee94
10-11-2008, 09:48 PM
contd.....

see the pics below

PICTURES REMOVED BY ADMIN ON REQUEST

sabercool
10-12-2008, 12:44 AM
really a shameful thing...............being an Indian we cant tolerate such things..............

srimayee94
10-12-2008, 10:35 AM
and what's more is the useless third class news which th news channels show as BREAKING NEWS

Candid
10-12-2008, 05:31 PM
hi this goeson every year
one thing i would like to increase for ur knowledge on every 16th aug and 27th jan there are many tri-color flag which can be found in the bmc dustbin and one care.
like u had said some one had earliear also point out this from then onwards i am keeping a cotton flag which can washed and reused...
tell this to other also

sunnyajmal
10-22-2008, 02:48 PM
its shame for those who want to create distances b/w India and Pakistan...

ravi.kumar
11-13-2008, 05:19 PM
it is rediculous that people where doing such type work.

rama.0410
11-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Shame of Indian media nd political leaders..... These leaders will do dharnas nd every thing if any one of his party member is abused... But don't cares such this kind of situation........ This is rediculus....... Please i wanted this pictures to be spreaded nd let the media and political leaders feel shame of this..........I have already started my job.... It's ur turn now... Be a true Indian by reacting to such kind of mails........... Jaihind

srimayee94
12-11-2008, 08:33 PM
thank you so very much sabercool, candid, sunnyajmal, ravi.kumar and rama.0410. it would be really thoughtful if you could forward this message to ur friends and family circle

yaashul
12-11-2008, 09:44 PM
Hi,
I think u shud remove those pics... this is No Good & Legal in India... Please remove them as it is not good to show a Country Flag buring. This is a Humble request to remove those pics.

Rahul

admin
12-12-2008, 09:53 AM
sorry i have to delete the last post here. there were some wrong comments about the indian flag.

-----------------------------------------------------------

i also feel about indian media , that its not as free as it should be. i am not talking about rules and regulations , but i think that their is some lobby who directs indian media .

now coming to the topic , situation in kashmir is not good for indian govt. people are against the govt. and thats why the do such things. if indian media will cover that , it will be a disaster for the ruling party , thats why they dont let the media display such news about kashmir.

here i am not taking side of some one , but it is a fact that our private channels (not the official one's) are out of control of the govt. if i say that , people turned against the dictatorship of musharaf due to our GEO and ARY channels , then i am not wrong. GEO was banned by the mush govt. without giving any proper reasons. now this is the power of media and this is the positive role played by the media.
it should ACCEPT AND SHOW the reality.

but hiding or avoiding news from a specific area is negative thing and it should not be practiced.

admin
12-12-2008, 09:56 AM
good post from srimayee , but if i will make an email from this content for nidokidos group , our indian friends will be annoyed :(

srimayee94
12-12-2008, 11:47 AM
thank you so much admin for your consideration. my aim was not to show that media is irresponsible sometimes. but also that people have the guts to burn the symbol of the very mother, that very soil which sustains them, which gave them life.

but as I say, exceptions can never be considered examples.
and Rahul, I am really thankful for your advice, but it is only to create awareness among the people. I don't mean any offence to any country or state.

admin
12-12-2008, 12:50 PM
you are right. flags are symbolic representation of a country and should not be burn.

sveetzara
12-13-2008, 10:29 AM
but sumetimes it depends on who is burning????

srimayee94
12-13-2008, 11:48 AM
not sometimes. why shud you burn the national flag of any country? i am not saying that only of ur own country, but you shudn't give disrespect ot other countries too.
thanks for replying zara.

yaashul
12-13-2008, 09:01 PM
I again request you to remove these pics... This really hurt that someone has posted these images... And dont have any authenticity to post a Nation's Flag in Burning state.

Please remove these pics.

yaashul
12-13-2008, 09:03 PM
How can u be so sure these pics are burned by Indian?? do u have proff? In case you have any Still u can't show these pics... Against Policy of ur Advertiser (Google) And India's policy(ur dominant traffic comes from India)..

sveetzara
12-14-2008, 07:04 AM
i dont know who is burning these flags....

admin
12-14-2008, 01:30 PM
some pictures are from looks like Pakistan Multan area and some looks like kashmir.

Haily
12-14-2008, 02:09 PM
u kno maybe the reason they didnt show it, cuz they dont want any more drama to be created???????????

sunnyajmal
12-14-2008, 02:24 PM
yea correct bola...

srimayee94
12-14-2008, 06:24 PM
Excuse me, but I don't think I mentioned the name of any person belonging to ANY NATIONALITY here. I AM NOT AT ALL INTERESTED TO KNOW WHO IS BURNING THE FLAG. All that I wanted to convey is that the national flag (the very symbol) of a country is being burned, yet the matter is not being brought under the limelight.
But several useless matters (which neither interest the public nor are of any exceptional use to anyone) are being shown as headlines. That's it.

But still if any Moderator finds these pics offensive or instigative, then he/she is free to delete them.

admin
12-14-2008, 09:08 PM
i think this is a serious discussion and no body is trying to insult any one , so its ok and the pictures are also ok.

admin
12-14-2008, 09:13 PM
as far as indian Kashmir , they burn indian flags at such events , eg. 15 august. , people have to much hate for the govt. and its not possible to win hearts of people by force.

yaashul
12-15-2008, 01:01 AM
Than i dont have anyother option left.. other than to complain about these pics to higher authorities to Indian government... They will bann this page in India @least may be site.. and google wont display ads on this page @least

Haily
12-15-2008, 05:59 AM
????????

admin
12-15-2008, 09:34 AM
Than i dont have anyother option left.. other than to complain about these pics to higher authorities to Indian government... They will bann this page in India @least may be site.. and google wont display ads on this page @least

brother its going a serious discussion. No body is saying here that "such things should happen!"

yaashul
12-15-2008, 10:50 AM
Thats not a serious discussion... U r showing a wrong thing about a Country Flag.... Which is completely wrong...? Please remove it today... otherwise I have to send an email to higher authorities for sure... and you'll be fully responsible for that... (And I'm not doing so in any kinda professional rivalry... It is just that You are dishonoring my country's flag)

sveetzara
12-15-2008, 10:53 AM
hes not showing... these r current affairs... anything happens in this world shud be here.... u take it easy....

Haily
12-15-2008, 12:51 PM
agree with zara

srimayee94
12-15-2008, 02:57 PM
Thats not a serious discussion... U r showing a wrong thing about a Country Flag.... Which is completely wrong...? Please remove it today... otherwise I have to send an email to higher authorities for sure... and you'll be fully responsible for that... (And I'm not doing so in any kinda professional rivalry... It is just that You are dishonoring my country's flag)

If you want, then you may complain. But you have to remember that truth is always bitter. And that it is not only YOUR country, but also mine, many other members of nidokidos are also Indian. Don't these pictures hurt us? Of course they do. I posted this content not to create any disharmony, but only to show the inefficiency of the media (please read the name of the post you have not done so). It was beyond my imagination that someone would become so much agitated about this. Look buddy, what has happened has happened. We can't do anything abt what has already happened. Its no use crying over spilt milk. So, all that I request to you is that please calm down, and cross-think about what you want to do. Because it is not only a matter involving you, me or my post. But the entire nation, it relationships with the foreign countries and indirectly, the whole world.

Ramta Jogi
12-15-2008, 03:08 PM
Very Nice post ... well done Srimayee.. as a responsible citizen of Our beloved country we should make aware to each and every person about this nonsense Media..

I hv forwarded already this post to my friends...

srimayee94
12-15-2008, 03:14 PM
Thank you so much Sir for your response as well as consideration.

Ramta Jogi
12-15-2008, 03:31 PM
always welcome

admin
12-16-2008, 12:18 PM
look brother yaashul , its a forum and people here are free to speak , i or my moderator has not started this topic. a member has started this topic ,

we have democratic environment here , if you think that the topic should be removed , then please follow the rules , make a new post , have a poll , in which ask members to vote.

e.g.

poll question

The post in which indian flag burning is shown should be removed?
YES
NO

after a week i will see the result , if the majority will be in yes , i will surely remove the post.

already this method is used by forum members , and i have accepted their suggestions.

sunnyajmal
12-16-2008, 12:28 PM
yea correct bola... its a democratic environment and everyone has the right to post what he wants...

admin
12-16-2008, 04:00 PM
any ways i have removed the objectionable pictures. if some one is getting so much hurt with these pictures , then no harm in removing them.

srimayee94
12-17-2008, 01:59 PM
thank you admin. and it is true that if someone is getting hurt through these pics, then they shud have been removed. this is fate. and i have no ifs or buts to supprot.