PDA

View Full Version : Secret of Life - chapter 1 - Purposeful Life.

admin
09-23-2008, 01:37 PM
An express train is running towards its destination. the continuous scene of rivers , gardens and waterfalls attracts everyone. But the fast running train has no concern with beautiful scenes. Heights and Depths , rivers and mountains cant make a difference in its speed. The train dont stop at small stations, it runs on the track in such a way that the passengers feel that its not going to stop.

admin
09-23-2008, 01:39 PM
a purposeful life is just like that. A man who has a purpose in his life , he extremely concentrates on his purpose , his goal. he dont wastes his time here and there in useless problems.

A man with purposeful life is just like a passenger who want to invest each and every moment of his life to reach to destination. The gardens and shadows attracts him to stop and take rest but he dont want to stop. he leaves them and keep moving. the requirements for other things stops him but he makes his way by avoiding them. Ups and downs of life disturb him but they cant decrease his speed.

His life is not like a person who has no vision no direction to move forward. A purpose of life gives a clear vision to the target.

So to make life purposeful , you must have a clear destination. and you must be honest with yourself while thinking on it. you must be contented with its reality. and your body and soul both should be agreed and determined .

if it is not the case............. then there is no difference between a human and an animal.

===========================================

sunnyajmal
09-23-2008, 01:52 PM
Correct bola...thnx for sharing

admin
09-23-2008, 02:01 PM
if any body asks me that what i want to do in my life then i will say that that i want to help the people of the world.

whats your purpose of life??

sunnyajmal
09-23-2008, 02:11 PM
actually my purpose of life is being perfect and teach others how to be perfect...

sri1432
09-23-2008, 10:01 PM
Admin,

Good one. keep posting often...

Regards,
Srinivasu.

sabercool
09-24-2008, 05:51 AM
My purpose of life is to make one person smile daily......

sveetzara
09-24-2008, 07:23 AM
my purpose was to study study and study.... but now it has been changed due to sume obstacles.... nyways awesome post admin..... hppy to c u here