PDA

View Full Version : The warmth of a human hand

sveetzara
09-22-2008, 08:16 AM
hello frnds, i just want to share these sveet words with u...hope u like it... :smt006

One day I was walking down the street of London and I saw a man quite drunk. He was looking so sad and miserable. I went right up to him and took his hand, shook it and asked, "How are you ?" - My hand is always warm - and he said, "Oh, after so long I feel the warmth of a human hand." And his face lit up. And his face was different. I only want to say that small things done in great love bring joy and peace.

Mother Teresa

"Small things done in great love bring joy and peace."

sunnyajmal
09-22-2008, 03:10 PM
correct...

sveetzara
09-24-2008, 07:37 AM
yea it is

sunnyajmal
09-24-2008, 09:09 AM
mai ne aap se pocha tha?

shainee
09-24-2008, 11:05 AM
finally they agreed bout something .... god bless all of us

Haily
09-24-2008, 11:09 AM
nice zara..

sveetzara
09-24-2008, 11:12 AM
shainee who agree? for what?

hemasnair
09-24-2008, 11:16 AM
nice post...zara

sveetzara
09-24-2008, 11:17 AM
then give me five?

hemasnair
09-24-2008, 11:19 AM
giving u five staar..........happy?

sunnyajmal
09-24-2008, 11:26 AM
hmmm.....

sveetzara
09-24-2008, 11:29 AM
nahi na.... hema i asked for ur hand..... give me five..... get it?

sunnyajmal
09-24-2008, 11:31 AM
u r free n hema has too much work to do samjhee?

sveetzara
09-25-2008, 02:24 AM
tm to chup hi raho..... and plz go to hell

naturalelegance
09-26-2008, 10:38 PM
yeh jo choti choti batein hoti hai na..un mein pyaar hota hai..it holds deep meanings...:-) lovely warming post zara..its true it can do miracles.... :smt006

sveetzara
09-27-2008, 12:24 AM
thank u.... itney dino baad? where have u been?

naturalelegance
09-27-2008, 02:25 AM
:-D..you know ramzan bhi hai na..aur college..when i finish college then soon its time to open fast..so help around with spring rolls, pakore vagera vagera...phir college homework..spend time with family...aur bas aise hi waqt nikal jata hai and before you know it its time to sleep again... :-) acha wasay today was aakhri jummah na..hows fasting?? looking forward to eid??planned anything special?? :-D what colour you going to wear???

sunnyajmal
09-27-2008, 09:53 AM
welcome buddy,

sveetzara
09-27-2008, 10:13 AM
:-D..you know ramzan bhi hai na..aur college..when i finish college then soon its time to open fast..so help around with spring rolls, pakore vagera vagera...phir college homework..spend time with family...aur bas aise hi waqt nikal jata hai and before you know it its time to sleep again... :-) acha wasay today was aakhri jummah na..hows fasting?? looking forward to eid??planned anything special?? :-D what colour you going to wear???

yea i offered so much nafals for last friday of ramadan.... yaar kiya eid? yahan US mei b eid hoti hai kia? :smt009 wesey recently i got a parcel from pakistan... my frnd and fiance sent me some dresses.... so i m going to wear pink shalwar kameez..... what abt u elegance....???????

naturalelegance
09-27-2008, 03:51 PM
welcome buddy,

thankyou.... :smt006

naturalelegance
09-27-2008, 04:22 PM
yea i offered so much nafals for last friday of ramadan.... yaar kiya eid? yahan US mei b eid hoti hai kia? :smt009 wesey recently i got a parcel from pakistan... my frnd and fiance sent me some dresses.... so i m going to wear pink shalwar kameez..... what abt u elegance....???????

:smt056 hmm shabash putar ji..achi bachi..lolz hehehe....:-D hmm ya zara thats actually really good for you hunni that you prayed nafals..may Allah answer your prayers, reward you and bless you with increasing love between yourself and your fiance(amin)....
:-k :smt009 kya US mein there's no eid??? kyun?? dont you have family members in US??.... :-) acha wasay on eid day all my family gets together after eid namaz..for big brunch at my one of my family member's house..play quizzes and games..and then guppe shuppe with all cousins..in the evening we sometimes go and visit others...:-D acha zara if your not doing anything then jaldi au and join me..okay....
:-) oooo thats nice..your fiance and frnd sent you clothes..how sweet..pinks a lovely colour..but which type of pink is it?? baby pink or a deep pink??? :-D acha wasay i might wear white on..thats if my darzi stiches my cloths on time..or i might wear blue-green shalwar kameez that i stiched recently....

sveetzara
09-28-2008, 02:34 AM

:smt056 hmm shabash putar ji..achi bachi..lolz hehehe....:-D hmm ya zara thats actually really good for you hunni that you prayed nafals..may Allah answer your prayers, reward you and bless you with increasing love between yourself and your fiance(amin)....
:-k :smt009 kya US mein there's no eid??? kyun?? dont you have family members in US??.... :-) acha wasay on eid day all my family gets together after eid namaz..for big brunch at my one of my family member's house..play quizzes and games..and then guppe shuppe with all cousins..in the evening we sometimes go and visit others...:-D acha zara if your not doing anything then jaldi au and join me..okay....
:-) oooo thats nice..your fiance and frnd sent you clothes..how sweet..pinks a lovely colour..but which type of pink is it?? baby pink or a deep pink??? :-D acha wasay i might wear white on..thats if my darzi stiches my cloths on time..or i might wear blue-green shalwar kameez that i stiched recently....

okey i m coming to u.... i hate baby pink color... but its rose pink color.... :smt003 i know when i was in pak, my tailor was also too slow.... and everyday i went to his shop to ask, have u stiched or not? and he was like.... baji kal ley jaayo, eid da bara rush hega.... lolz.... or me itna gussa hoti thi..... i miss those days and shoppings of eid.... :smt009 i m living wid my family here.... but no cousins no frnds.... i know i will be on nidokidos even on my eid day....hehehehehe
or haan thank u so much for shoooo shveet prayers and wishes... may God bless u with every hapiness of life... r u engaged?

naturalelegance
09-29-2008, 01:03 AM
okey i m coming to u.... i hate baby pink color... but its rose pink color.... :smt003 i know when i was in pak, my tailor was also too slow.... and everyday i went to his shop to ask, have u stiched or not? and he was like.... baji kal ley jaayo, eid da bara rush hega.... lolz.... or me itna gussa hoti thi..... i miss those days and shoppings of eid.... :smt009 i m living wid my family here.... but no cousins no frnds.... i know i will be on nidokidos even on my eid day....hehehehehe
or haan thank u so much for shoooo shveet prayers and wishes... may God bless u with every hapiness of life... r u engaged?

:-D ji ovcourse hunni aap jaldi se yahan par aayein..we'll have lots of fun together... :-D acha lolz you hate baby pink..my ammi, cousins and sister loves me wearing baby pink..ammi says it looks soft n fresh..well ammi likes me wearing light colours na ...roze pink is a really nice rozy colour..im sure that it's going to look pretty on you...:-) hmm..just if your fiance ji would be there with you.. aap ko dekh ker na..un k dil would surely skipp a beat and he would have started seeing all pretty flower petals flying in the air..and then he would have said... " :smt007 wow hmm zara how comes you get prettier every time i see you..."....lolz..i think all tailors na are the same..:-D but to my suprise darzi ne mere kapre silwaliya..im so happy but kinda confused now..acha which colour do you think will look better...white shalwar kameez ya phir blue and green..???....hmm oic so you're living with your immediate family..you're studying na??? college/uni main ache dost nahi banaye???..:-) hmm lolz no hunni..i've always been single..not ready to mingle..and there's no tingle..and i'm serious okay...acha zara do you like it better being single or engaged?? how does it feel being engaged??? aur haan aapko Congratulations for your engagement..and hunni you dont need to say thank you because you're always welcome....

sunnyajmal
09-29-2008, 01:58 PM
hmmmmm...........dono bohot lambhi lambhi chor rahi hai....lolz

sveetzara
09-30-2008, 04:15 AM
sunny tm to beech mei na hi aaya kero....

sveetzara
09-30-2008, 04:24 AM
[quote]

:-D ji ovcourse hunni aap jaldi se yahan par aayein..we'll have lots of fun together... :-D acha lolz you hate baby pink..my ammi, cousins and sister loves me wearing baby pink..ammi says it looks soft n fresh..well ammi likes me wearing light colours na ...roze pink is a really nice rozy colour..im sure that it's going to look pretty on you...:-) hmm..just if your fiance ji would be there with you.. aap ko dekh ker na..un k dil would surely skipp a beat and he would have started seeing all pretty flower petals flying in the air..and then he would have said... " :smt007 wow hmm zara how comes you get prettier every time i see you..."....lolz..i think all tailors na are the same..:-D but to my suprise darzi ne mere kapre silwaliya..im so happy but kinda confused now..acha which colour do you think will look better...white shalwar kameez ya phir blue and green..???....hmm oic so you're living with your immediate family..you're studying na??? college/uni main ache dost nahi banaye???..:-) hmm lolz no hunni..i've always been single..not ready to mingle..and there's no tingle..and i'm serious okay...acha zara do you like it better being single or engaged?? how does it feel being engaged??? aur haan aapko Congratulations for your engagement..and hunni you dont need to say thank you because you're always welcome....

lolz...... u know actually i dont hate baby pink color... i think it doesnt siut me.... this is only for baby gals.... they look so cute in baby pink.... even though my complexion is fair... but i dont like baby colors for myself.... hahahahah.... good prediction abt my fiance's thoughts....lolz....hahahaha... wesey by the way u r rite.....hehehehe... or haan wear blue ang green shalwar kameez... it will look fresh.... u can wear white on the 2nd day... after all we have 3 days to clebrate.... hey elegance u know i dont have any frnd in my college .... so boring here... and 1 more thing being single is so good... but being engaged depends on ur fiance... u know... if he is so so so so so so so so.............. loving, caring, sveet, sharing.....etc (like mine)and u have a zaberdast understanding, then being engaged is better, nahi bulkey.... it will be best....hehehehe may u have a fiance with all qualities i have mentioned above.... not only u but all gals here and there.... have a marvelous eid day....dont 4get me while grabing eidis from ur elders...theek hai? :smt003 :smt005

naturalelegance
10-04-2008, 02:11 AM
lolz...... u know actually i dont hate baby pink color... i think it doesnt siut me.... this is only for baby gals.... they look so cute in baby pink.... even though my complexion is fair... but i dont like baby colors for myself.... hahahahah.... good prediction abt my fiance's thoughts....lolz....hahahaha... wesey by the way u r rite.....hehehehe... or haan wear blue ang green shalwar kameez... it will look fresh.... u can wear white on the 2nd day... after all we have 3 days to clebrate.... hey elegance u know i dont have any frnd in my college .... so boring here... and 1 more thing being single is so good... but being engaged depends on ur fiance... u know... if he is so so so so so so so so.............. loving, caring, sveet, sharing.....etc (like mine)and u have a zaberdast understanding, then being engaged is better, nahi bulkey.... it will be best....hehehehe may u have a fiance with all qualities i have mentioned above.... not only u but all gals here and there.... have a marvelous eid day....dont 4get me while grabing eidis from ur elders...theek hai? :smt003 :smt005

:-) ya i really like babies in pink and baby blue..they look so adorable..especially gol matol babies..so innocent so sweet...hmm well i think baby pink will suit you and you'll look so sweet hunni..wear it once na and you'll look like a doll... :-D lolz aakhir its my prediction na about aapka fiance..obviously it would be right..haha....:-D hmm green and blue hmm good choice..ya i wore the green one.... :-) ji ovcourse hunni my eidi is your eidi..aakhir zara..i have to gift you a eid topha na..a baby pink suit..hehe...:-)....ji hunni may Allah bless everyone with a spouse with all the qualities you have mentioned above :-) and may you and your husband-to-be not only remain lovers but may you also be the best of friends..and always have faithful love for eachother..in both of your eyes, heart, mind and soul..(amin)....acha hunni no friends yet..hmm seems like you're mind hasn't matched with anyone yet?? kyun.. people's mantality different?? i heard that in US people are extremely friendly???

sunnyajmal
10-08-2008, 10:13 AM
ye kya chal raha hai edhar?