PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Quiz!!

lovely angel
07-14-2008, 02:06 AM
Hi gals,

Here s some fashion quiz for you, check out your style profile.

How much does your closest say about your character?? Are you a glam gal or a conservative chick or do you fall somewhere in the middle??

Take this QUIZ to find out your style profile!!!!!!!!!

http://www.lakmeindia.com/style_profile.asp

shainee
07-14-2008, 05:10 AM
wow .. nice quiz lovely ..

this is bout me

You Are Classic
Elegant and sophisticated. That's what you are. You are drawn to quality and timelessness. You buy items that will always look stylish. Everything you wear is well made. Dressing appropriately is very important to you. For you, hair and makeup depend on the occasion. You know what looks good on you. You are, at heart, a traditionalist.

lovely angel
07-14-2008, 06:02 AM
thanks dear...

hmmmm so u under classic category ha..??

well nice style profile of us's...

tke cre gud day..

shainee
07-14-2008, 06:11 AM
wats ur result like lovely??

lovely angel
07-19-2008, 10:37 PM
oops sorry for the late reply, jus saw it and my result is the following....

You Are Fashion Forward

You are a total Glamour Girl. Trends are important to you. It is critical that what you do and what you wear be up-to-the-minute and just ahead of the rest. What you do and wear is what everyone else will be doing and wearing six months from now. This means that your hair, makeup and clothes are constantly changing. Your wardrobe consists of items that other people could not pull of in zillion years. Fashion is a large part of your identity, and it will always hold a distinct place in your life. Your style is about status and showing you're in the know. You are very intuitive, and your career is often related to something creative.

And shainee post ur pratical results since all the classicalresults are same to everyone... k..

ll be watng for ur reply... gud nyt..

shainee
07-23-2008, 08:17 AM
pratical result?? ..where do I find that??

lovely angel
07-23-2008, 08:53 AM
hi sahinee .. gud mrng...

aftr finishing the quiz the results says...

you are classic: and also says you are practical:
So jus paste the practical result of your's...

For example...

the below of ur's says you are classic:

wow .. nice quiz lovely ..

this is bout me

You Are Classic
Elegant and sophisticated. That's what you are. You are drawn to quality and timelessness. You buy items that will always look stylish. Everything you wear is well made. Dressing appropriately is very important to you. For you, hair and makeup depend on the occasion. You know what looks good on you. You are, at heart, a traditionalist.

k thn awaitng 4 ur result,... the cre gud day...

shainee
07-24-2008, 11:07 AM
none lovely .. for the options I click it only come as classic ..nothing else ..

I tried to change it then I saw there is a second bar appearing ... I think I'm just plain classic gal ..hahaha

try to click

1. a
2. c
3. c
4. d
5. b
6. a
7. b
8. b

just classic ..thats all

lovely angel
07-24-2008, 11:08 AM
hmm may be then...

classical look and attire ha???????

shainee
07-25-2008, 06:39 AM
ya ...ya

Haily
07-25-2008, 06:48 AM
omg this is an awesome quiz..mine is this...

You Are Classic

(OMG THIS IS LIKE EXACTLY ME)

sveetzara
07-25-2008, 11:13 AM
You are a total Glamour Girl. Trends are important to you. It is critical that what you do and what you wear be up-to-the-minute and just ahead of the rest. What you do and wear is what everyone else will be doing and wearing six months from now. This means that your hair, makeup and clothes are constantly changing. Your wardrobe consists of items that other people could not pull of in zillion years. Fashion is a large part of your identity, and it will always hold a distinct place in your life. Your style is about status and showing you're in the know. You are very intuitive, and your career is often related to something creative.

but u know infact i aint a glamour gal....nyways nice poct...

sveetzara
07-25-2008, 11:23 AM
i just clicked
1.d
2.b
3.c
4.d
5.c
6.b
7.a
8.c

shainee
07-25-2008, 11:36 AM
well.. the summary can't be so accurate because the options given are limited ..we might not want that .. but just have to click one of it ..

lovely angel
07-26-2008, 12:17 AM
ya ...ya

hmmm nice... :smt007 :smt007

lovely angel
07-26-2008, 12:18 AM
omg this is an awesome quiz..mine is this...

You Are Classic

(OMG THIS IS LIKE EXACTLY ME)

hmm so classical person ha.. gud dat it really matched ur attire...

lovely angel
07-26-2008, 12:20 AM

but u know infact i aint a glamour gal....nyways nice poct...

chalega yaar... if not glamarous so wat u r gal ha ha be proud to be a gal...

naturalelegance
08-06-2008, 03:49 AM
"You are a babe with unique style. You combine Classic look and Fashion Forward look.

You Are Classic

You Are Fashion Forward

You are a total Glamour Girl. Trends are important to you. It is critical that what you do and what you wear be up-to-the-minute and just ahead of the rest. What you do and wear is what everyone else will be doing and wearing six months from now. This means that your hair, makeup and clothes are constantly changing. Your wardrobe consists of items that other people could not pull of in zillion years. Fashion is a large part of your identity, and it will always hold a distinct place in your life. Your style is about status and showing you're in the know. You are very intuitive, and your career is often related to something creative."

..:-D..hmm well it said both things about me...anyways i liked the quiz..good one anjali.... :smt006