PDA

View Full Version : If a Hindu girl marry a cristian boy..

NITHYA KALYANI.S.
12-29-2006, 12:17 PM
Hi,

If a Hindu girl marry a cristian boy wat kind of tips can we suggest them to lead their life happily?

kuttypa
12-29-2006, 03:48 PM
If u have any idea like that

:lol:

just for fun

============

If a Hindu girl marry a cristian boy wat kind of tips can we suggest them to lead their life happily?

Put Muslim Name for there Kids

wish you happy new year 2007

bey

lightblue
12-29-2006, 05:18 PM
Hey NITHYA KALYANI,
Is it going to happen to u? ha haa
:smt018

NITHYA KALYANI.S.
12-30-2006, 08:59 AM
Hai,
Thank you for your consideration. Bt i expected some possitive reply & This is not for me. It has happend to my relative. They are not much happy. But i always suggest them to enjoy both the festivels, to Give support to each other in all the aspects. If you guyes help me, I realy convey the same to them. Bcas both of them are my very close friends & relatives.

PRASHANTH
12-30-2006, 03:13 PM
[/img]

PRASHANTH
12-30-2006, 03:14 PM
[/img]

shakeel
12-30-2006, 07:27 PM
well if u are serious.
then the point is that the individuals who have 2 different religions .. both are religious, and live together , they should only talk about the things which are similar in both religions.

cheeryzeena
12-30-2006, 07:58 PM
respect each other belives are really important i think and b frank and honest......... i dunno may b not to spk atall or have a conversation bout religion ....hope it make sense

GOOD LUCK 4 BOTH OF THEM

NITHYA KALYANI.S.
01-01-2007, 11:21 AM
Prashanth, icudn't see your post or image wat ever u have sent.
Shakeel, thanks for your reply & see if both of them wished to live with each other,then only the marriage wud have happend & you know very well that no similarity will be there b/w religions i mean to say in worship of god. But all the concepts are same that is known.Cheeryzeema, i realy accept your first point. And this disscusion is not about the religions but about the life of a young couple. see friends, we are youngsters in 21st century. we are the persons who is going to make new society & the new century. once they decided to live with each other then it is their responsibilty to make him/her happy through out the life. they should enjoy both the festivels, functions. they should respect eachother beliefs, tthey should give importantce to their happiness. Do you agree with my point?

prizexman
01-07-2007, 06:30 AM
I dont think they have problem with their religion. If they were against the religion of opposite gender, they would not have got married in first place. If u want to help them, try to find out the problem so that u can suggest them. If u r sure they have problem with religion then im sure someone is misleading them about their religions. Correct me if im wrong, i gave my opinion.

darani
01-07-2007, 11:15 AM
Hi frnd,
If they understand each other very well then there will not be any problems. If u ask me let them follow whichever they want to follow. Let them do both the festivals. If they understand the feeling of each other then they can live very happily. Make them feel and understand that each can't live without the other. If u want more ideas contact me in mail.

yogi_bagi
01-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Hi all,
According to me problem comes when both of them listen to others.For examle her mother says something it will be difficult for her to convince her husband and when he is not accepting clash comes.same way vice versa.
So according to me they should not listen to others and lead life according to how both of them want to live.
Seccondly if clash comes while celebrating festival i would sujjest let both of them go to a lonely place and celebrate or let them try to celebrate in any of the orphanage home,blind school children or any old age home.
Ask one of them to keep silent when clash comes and try to read books or watch some nice moovies and after 1 hour forget everything and life becomes very easy

sivacoumar
01-12-2007, 06:26 PM
Hi!

Its my view, if both are true lovers and made for each other, then there is no issue of reliogion or anything which dominate them and play them like a card.

We should not be a card in a play, we have to play them. That is we have to control and rule over the situation whatever we face in our life.

I have an neighbourhood were she is an Muslim and he is an Hindu. For the past 18 years i know them. they have two daughters. still they are living together happily. :smt001

Ayisha
01-15-2007, 06:50 PM
According to me, as long as they dont take religion into consideration, they will be happy.

Also Nithiya, can u tell us y they are not happy?? is there any particular thing tat makes them sad other than the religion?

nokia_niyas
01-15-2007, 07:53 PM
hi guys how to exact to nidokidos

nokia_niyas
01-15-2007, 07:55 PM

yogi_bagi
01-16-2007, 04:49 PM
:smt014

Anand Kumar
01-17-2007, 10:21 AM
Hai,
Thank you for your consideration. Bt i expected some possitive reply & This is not for me. It has happend to my relative. They are not much happy. But i always suggest them to enjoy both the festivels, to Give support to each other in all the aspects. If you guyes help me, I realy convey the same to them. Bcas both of them are my very close friends & relatives.

Dear Nithya,
I wish u very best for your bright future.I like your attitude of taking such a bold and very good decision.But i would like to give u an advice to make your life really bright JUST BELIEVE IN EACH OTHER AND PREPAIR YOUR MIND THAT YOUR DECISION IS REALLY GOOD AND FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE U BOTH HAVE THE WRIGHT TO CHOOSE YOUR LIFEPARTNER ITS YOUR LIFE AND ITS MUST BE YOUR DESICION FOR YOUR LIFE.
AND LOVE YOUR HUBBY PURELY YOU BOTH R MADE FOR EACH OTHER .
AND REPLY ME SOON

WISH U LUCK AND HAPPY MERRIED LIFE. ANAND.
Next time I'll tell u about my love life (similar as yours) :smt008

lightblue
01-17-2007, 03:36 PM
yeah nithya kalyaani,
Religion, cast, etc wil not be a problem to true love.